Im sold on Feeley

Advertisement
You remember that time we all made fun of the gaytors for getting dressed up for a workout?

But hey, I think he is on the right track. Just "Miami" it up a bit. Put some stripper poles in, maybe have some big booty chicks twerkin in front of the squat rack. I get that gets those thighs parallel with the ground.

Advertisement
I know this was posted in the official thread but nobody wants to read 10 pages on a S&C coach. I hope he brings this here!!!

44F5D1C6-09D9-4E35-BD05-D7B646033816.gif

Posted Saturday
TGood52thePlumber[/USER]
Recruit

JoinedFeb 2, 2016Messages90
Saturday at 1:05 PM

Just texted with a friend that played at Ball State when he was there and was all-MAC, now coaches at YSU under Pelini and bounced around NFL practice squads for 5 years with about 1 active season: “should be a happy Canes fan getting Feeley” I like it

I like what I hear from an ex-player who got time in the league. We need more posts like this and far less from people that have no idea what kind of coach Feeley might be. I'll take an ex-player's opinion any day over the opinion of someone that has had no experience with a hire.

T Good has a number of friends in the business and can be trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Corny as F, but whatever works, right?

No offense to Ball State players, but those kids have pretty high body fat. Would wilt in our heat.

On the first day of drills, Feeley explained in a 2014 interview, he makes his players run 16 sprints of 110 yards alongside their teammates.

“Skill guys will run first, and they’ll have to complete it in 15 seconds,” he said. “If they’re hips are not across the line in 15 seconds, it’s a failure. For the mid-skill guys, quarterbacks, linebackers, tight ends, it’s 17 seconds. The bigs are 19 (seconds). So, really, it’s blow the whistle, first group goes. As soon as they cross the line, blow the whistle, next group goes. And then bigs. Then we turn them around right away. It’s not a lot of rest time in between.”

At Ball State, Feeley would put a list up of players who missed sprints during workouts so all NFL scouts who walked into their training complex could see it.

“It’s a dose of reality every day,” Feeley said. “They’re accountable in classrooms. They’re accountable in meetings and they’re going to be accountable here.
-Manny Navaro on The Athletic
This I like!

Advertisement
Corny? Sure but that would be fun af . That is how you get people pumped get inventive with it . I love the clemson power rangers thing too. I can see why players love feeley ( and I have read 3-4 things about that so they do ) .

Advertisement
I'll be impressed when we convert consistently on 3rd and 1.
That is just as much on the OC and OL coach . I will be impressed when ours guys are in peak shape . So many of our players aren't . It did get better under Richt compared to freaking Folden but it still isn't where it needs to be.

Corny ..but if the method works why not. Fast pace circuit work. If you enjoy it your likely to get your work done at good pace

Advertisement
Back