I'm so confused

Don Caneleone

Junior
I don't know if I'm happy that I watched an aggressive defense or ****ed off it took 4 years and a fan uprising to get the staff to do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know if I'm happy that I watched an aggressive defense or ****ed off it took 4 years and a fan uprising to get the staff to do it.

This.

How did it take so long?

It's only 1 step. Now please allow DL to penetrate instead of engaging. Pass rush in the 4th was encouraging.

I'm happy and livid at the same time.

I'll give Dorito credit.

But **** him for only doing after he got ****ted on the entire week and people were calling for his job. Amazing what that does.

Q
It's only Duke. Don't get your hopes up,

Yeah, Duke ain't Bama. But they ain't "Duke" anymore either. They are a good, normally disciplined offensive team now. The defense deserves an atta-boy for tonight's effort. That looked like a Miami defense.

Advertisement
I mean how is it possible that it took a mob of fans to get this guy to adjust. That's so f'n pathetic. But I guess I'm happy.

He can spin it saying that they were just executing better today, but that is bull****. They clearly changed things lmao.

Advertisement
We blitzed more time this game than 8 games prior. And what do you know Duke had like 2 3rd down conversions as a result.

He can spin it saying that they were just executing better today, but that is bull****. They clearly changed things lmao.

Exactly. You know it's coming. Al is going to say its the same defense but they just executed better. Then I'm going to throw my shoe at my poor dog.

Advertisement

They changed a lot. He can spin it all he wants but it's why Duke looked so lost in the 1st Qtr. I had not seen any of that.

Exactly. You know it's coming. Al is going to say its the same defense but they just executed better. Then I'm going to throw my shoe at my poor dog.

Well, to be fair, they DID execute better. That's some of the best tackling we've seen in a long time. Some nice open field plays that would have gone for 20 a week ago.

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 1m
Golden in post-game says he doesn't feel Miami changed too much schematically. Praised execution.

lmao

Advertisement
Back