I'm Really Pulling for Choc

Advertisement
Well he is at the U so he has some talent. He hasn’t done **** yet, so the criticism has been warranted imo.

He's looked springy in the few touches he's had. He must be very motivated.

Agree... Time is running out for him to build a case on professional football. I was excited about his addition and hope he makes the best of this opportunity. There aren't a lot of positives when someone like Walton gets injured, but choc doing well would be welcome.

Advertisement
His high school tape was fun as **** to watch. Thought he'd contribute sooner but still have faith

Chocolate is an easy guy to pull for, his commitment announcement showed how much he wanted to be a Cane. His opportunity is hear and now. Would great for him to embrace it and establish a lethal 1-2 punch with Homer.

Go Canes!

Same here. Ive been a fan of his since seeing his HS film. I was super-excited when he signed here.

Im hopeful that he makes the most of his opportunity going forward this season.

seeing a guy like langham have success should rub off on guys like choc, he needs to understand that he can contribute as well as long as he takes it serious. Thomas Brown mentioned that his knee brace is now off, it's time now for choc!

Advertisement
I mean, he is a Cane so of course I’m pulling for him as well.
I just don’t expect jack **** lol. Dee Jay will pass him up after his 3rd rep. I hope I’m wrong because we need the able bodies but at this point in his career he hasn’t done it yet, so...

Seems like running wasn't the big issue all along. Fumbling issues in practice from what I recall and then the injury.

I think the whole **** fan base is pulling for Choc, or at least we all should be! It's time for him to rev that motor up and burn some ******* rubber off the rims. Whhhoooooo, let's go Choc! Sorry, still a little fired up over Saturday. Man, did I let out some Ric Flair "Whooooos" on Saturday evening, probably 50 or so.
:nice:

I think the whole **** fan base is pulling for Choc, or at least we all should be! It's time for him to rev that motor up and burn some ******* rubber off the rims. Whhhoooooo, let's go Choc! Sorry, still a little fired up over Saturday. Man, did I let out some Ric Flair "Whooooos" on Saturday evening, probably 50 or so.
:nice:

I would call u obnoxious... but then i'd be a hypocrite

Advertisement
I need one of you to find the picture of him at his Signing Day ceremony. I can't find it. Will rep. E-cred. Worth it

He doesn't look the same after the ACL , it is what it is... hopefully he can be a good short yardage back.. I'm hoping he proves me wrong

Advertisement
I'm calling in now. Choc gonna break a few nice runs. This is his last shot.

Advertisement
Back