I'm Really Pulling for Choc

Choc faster than some people give him credit for.

Ran a 4.45 40 8 months after acl surgery. At 6'1 230+ that's NFL size and speed. He's just got to apply that to the field. I think he'll be like Malik, where all he needed was the opportunity and he'll ball out because he's a gamer. He has shown burst in his limited touches but he has to prove he can hold onto the ball.

U really dont believe that time do you?

I mean it's probably between 4.45 and 4.55. Either one is NFL-esque for a 6'1 235 RB

Advertisement
I hate his guts because he hasn't run for 3,000 yards yet and sustained a serious injury while trying to improve himself and his team. I treat these guys and UM like professional football because I'm a cumbag with no connection to UM other than jumping on their bandwagon because it made me feel cool in Indiana to wear a Canes tshirt to class.

Legendary post.

Ran a 4.45 40 8 months after acl surgery. At 6'1 230+ that's NFL size and speed. He's just got to apply that to the field. I think he'll be like Malik, where all he needed was the opportunity and he'll ball out because he's a gamer. He has shown burst in his limited touches but he has to prove he can hold onto the ball.

I mean it's probably between 4.45 and 4.55. Either one is NFL-esque for a 6'1 235 RB

I dont know..go back and watch that Toledo game...there was a run I watched where he got tripped up and stopped for a 10 yard gain, The Gray I know would have housed that for a 40 yard TD. Ive watched Gray all throughout high school, he isnt the same athlete pre ACL..he's a step slower and had a little too much weight on him...

I dont know..go back and watch that Toledo game...there was a run I watched where he got tripped up and stopped for a 10 yard gain, The Gray I know would have housed that for a 40 yard TD. Ive watched Gray all throughout high school, he isnt the same athlete pre ACL..he's a step slower and had a little too much weight on him...

I agree. He's not the same but other than Adrian Peterson who is the same post ACL?

Advertisement
Back