I'm Really Pulling for Choc

I hate his guts because he hasn't run for 3,000 yards yet and sustained a serious injury while trying to improve himself and his team. I treat these guys and UM like professional football because I'm a cumbag with no connection to UM other than jumping on their bandwagon because it made me feel cool in Indiana to wear a Canes tshirt to class.

Advertisement
I hate his guts because he hasn't run for 3,000 yards yet and sustained a serious injury while trying to improve himself and his team. I treat these guys and UM like professional football because I'm a cumbag with no connection to UM other than jumping on their bandwagon because it made me feel cool in Indiana to wear a Canes tshirt to class.

mrpeanut.jpg

Hold on to the ball!!
He has all the skills to be good, fumbles and blocking is concerning
Kid worked his *** of in the classroom just to be a Cane
Worked his *** off to get back from injury..
Just got to put it all together

W

Advertisement
Can someone post his HS film pls if they have it handy? Want to see what all the hype is about...

I'm totally pulling for him for the team's sake as well as his own, but you can put me in the sceptical camp until he proves he can do the job. I know he was hurt, but he's had plenty of time to make his way up the depth chart on his merits and hasn't. Now guys leaving and injuries have brought him to 2nd string, I hope he deserves it.

While we're at it, I would have said the same about Langham until this season. Glad he's proven he can play, hopefully Choc does as well.

Advertisement
They list him at 6'2" 235lbs. He looks fast whenever I've seen him carry the ball. If he can get his pad level straight, man, he can really come in and punish tired D's in the 4th qtr. Also, he should be a weapon on the getting the ball in from the 5 to the goal line.

Also, this is the year for the underdog and unsung heroes of the U. LOVE to see him have some break out, eyebrow raising performances.

They list him at 6'2" 235lbs. He looks fast whenever I've seen him carry the ball. If he can get his pad level straight, man, he can really come in and punish tired D's in the 4th qtr. Also, he should be a weapon on the getting the ball in from the 5 to the goal line.

Also, this is the year for the underdog and unsung heroes of the U. LOVE to see him have some break out, eyebrow raising performances.

Amen. He fits that mold to the T. Him & Homer gonna be a nightmare in the 4th.

He isn't fast, lacks quicks and vision. I will be shocked if he produces. You can be slow and be successful if you have elite vision and good feet. See Yearby. Just don't think he has any of these

Advertisement
I think Choc can be solid for us. Will he be the 2nd coming of Duke for us? Probably not. But I'm rooting for the kid. This theme of this season seems to be about guys who were written off coming back with a vengeance. I'd like to see Choc add his name to that list.

He isn't fast, lacks quicks and vision. I will be shocked if he produces. You can be slow and be successful if you have elite vision and good feet. See Yearby. Just don't think he has any of these

Exactly He was fast before the ACL after the ACL he gained weight and he even still runs with a little hiccup.. well at least that was what reported during camp. During the Toledo game there was a play he ran that the old Choc would have scored on..I cant see him being slower than Jacques PAtrick...WE need him breaking tackles and pushing the pile forward

Advertisement
Choc faster than some people give him credit for.

Ran a 4.45 40 8 months after acl surgery. At 6'1 230+ that's NFL size and speed. He's just got to apply that to the field. I think he'll be like Malik, where all he needed was the opportunity and he'll ball out because he's a gamer. He has shown burst in his limited touches but he has to prove he can hold onto the ball.

Choc faster than some people give him credit for.

Ran a 4.45 40 8 months after acl surgery. At 6'1 230+ that's NFL size and speed. He's just got to apply that to the field. I think he'll be like Malik, where all he needed was the opportunity and he'll ball out because he's a gamer. He has shown burst in his limited touches but he has to prove he can hold onto the ball.

U really dont believe that time do you?

Advertisement
Back