Im not mad

I was a Butch guy but how do you blame richt for this? Did he throw Kaaya's INT? did he drop passes? did he get bs penalties? did he botched the snap on the extra kick?
we just aren't there yet. Wait until next year when Mullions and Richards have a year under their belt.

Ha, we scored 19 pts vs a ****ty D.

Apparently RPO is 75% of the playbook. We have great TEs who we don't use, particularly down the middle of the field. He's ultra conservative

As I've said previously, I think he genuinely doesn't trust Kaaya. The O is so simple. It's all easy throws to the flats or slants.

In Richt's defence, Kaaya isn't mobile enough to drop back from under centre, so you can see why Richt has pared-down his playbook.

this just doesnt make any sense. why wouldnt he trust kayaa? hes capable of making all the throws a qb needs to make, and why would richt care about mobility from a qb? hes only had 2 off the top of my head in all his time at georgia, he recruit pocket passers, which is exactly what brad is.

maybe he just doesnt have it as play-caller anymore?

Advertisement
I was a Butch guy but how do you blame richt for this? Did he throw Kaaya's INT? did he drop passes? did he get bs penalties? did he botched the snap on the extra kick?
we just aren't there yet. Wait until next year when Mullions and Richards have a year under their belt.

Apparently RPO is 75% of the playbook. We have great TEs who we don't use, particularly down the middle of the field. He's ultra conservative

As I've said previously, I think he genuinely doesn't trust Kaaya. The O is so simple. It's all easy throws to the flats or slants.

In Richt's defence, Kaaya isn't mobile enough to drop back from under centre, so you can see why Richt has pared-down his playbook.

this just doesnt make any sense. why wouldnt he trust kayaa? hes capable of making all the throws a qb needs to make, and why would richt care about mobility from a qb? hes only had 2 off the top of my head in all his time at georgia, he recruit pocket passers, which is exactly what brad is.

he doesnt trust the wr's. i dont think. every play felt like kaaya was either on his butt or someone was dropping a pass. Seriously, do Dobard, Berrios, Lewis, etc get any budn on his UGA and FSU offenses? Richards and Mullions are the future. we need more of these kids. If Kaaya and Richt had Bobo wilson and Kermit, we win easily tonight. those guys were diving for catches while we had guys dropping easy passes and lining up wrong.

I got people ****ed when i said our dominance would start in 2018 but it's a fact we just dont have the experienced play makers FSU has.
Our freshman makes less mistakes than the most experienced kids who played under golden. our OL is soft. We lack the playmakers.
Mullins and Richards will be playmakers but they need a season under their belts.
Kaaya i want to get mad at but if you look at how many drops he had in constrast to the great catches FSU players make. Also, our most experienced guys make the biggest blunders. Richt is on the right path and so is Diaz but we have to be patient until this golden taint goes away. Richt even said we didn't have Miami speed. Our defense will be fine but once these young pups have more experience. Im excited about the future. Expecting 10 wins this year was alot. lets hope we can meet this FSU team in the ACC title game.

You are right. UM will not regain its dominance until it has a power OL. The current OL is not so good, and it is paper thin. Unable to run and reliant on a passing game that makes too many mistakes (compare the difficult catches that UM did not make to the difficult catches that FSU did make) means not enough time eaten. That puts too much pressure on a defense, especially a young one even if it shows great, really great, potential. Richt is laying a good foundation. He just has to bring in his recruits, especially battlers for the OL. Remember, he is essentially working with the former staff's players. He is on the right track. 2018 is a good year to pass judgement.

he doesnt trust the wr's. i dont think. every play felt like kaaya was either on his butt or someone was dropping a pass. Seriously, do Dobard, Berrios, Lewis, etc get any budn on his UGA and FSU offenses? Richards and Mullions are the future. we need more of these kids. If Kaaya and Richt had Bobo wilson and Kermit, we win easily tonight. those guys were diving for catches while we had guys dropping easy passes and lining up wrong.

Richt already said it, earlier this year, that the WRs lacked speed. Also, as good as Walton and Yearby are, they are not the dominant RBs that Cook is. Cook is a beast.

I got people ****ed when i said our dominance would start in 2018 but it's a fact we just dont have the experienced play makers FSU has.
Our freshman makes less mistakes than the most experienced kids who played under golden. our OL is soft. We lack the playmakers.
Mullins and Richards will be playmakers but they need a season under their belts.
Kaaya i want to get mad at but if you look at how many drops he had in constrast to the great catches FSU players make. Also, our most experienced guys make the biggest blunders. Richt is on the right path and so is Diaz but we have to be patient until this golden taint goes away. Richt even said we didn't have Miami speed. Our defense will be fine but once these young pups have more experience. Im excited about the future. Expecting 10 wins this year was alot. lets hope we can meet this FSU team in the ACC title game.

You are right. UM will not regain its dominance until it has a power OL. The current OL is not so good, and it is paper thin. Unable to run and reliant on a passing game that makes too many mistakes (compare the difficult catches that UM did not make to the difficult catches that FSU did make) means not enough time eaten. That puts too much pressure on a defense, especially a young one even if it shows great, really great, potential. Richt is laying a good foundation. He just has to bring in his recruits, especially battlers for the OL. Remember, he is essentially working with the former staff's players. He is on the right track. 2018 is a good year to pass judgement.

exactly. this guy coached aj green, warrick dunn, peter warrick, knowshown moreno, todd gurley,etc now he has a bunch fo scrub OL and slow WR's. listen to his interviews, he predominately talks about the freshman on both sides of the ball. he prob cant wait for most of these kids to graduate.

Advertisement
Everyone should have known that Kaaya is not NFL ready. He has to learn to slip tackles, feel the pressure, make better reads. Best is example is the very first play. How did he not notice that the LB was coming unimpeded? There had to be a hot receiver on that side. Instead, Kaaya never saw the guy and was tattooed.

Everyone should have known that Kaaya is not NFL ready. He has to learn to slip tackles, feel the pressure, make better reads. Best is example is the very first play. How did he not notice that the LB was coming unimpeded? There had to be a hot receiver on that side. Instead, Kaaya never saw the guy and was tattooed.

watch the difference when we have QB that has only been coached by Richt. Not a hold over from Golden regime.

Richt already said it, earlier this year, that the WRs lacked speed. Also, as good as Walton and Yearby are, they are not the dominant RBs that Cook is. Cook is a beast.

Coley and Richards are plenty fast. I guess we don't have any absolute burners, but does that warrant the passes to the flats and / or slants that make up 90% of our completions?

Coley and Richards are plenty fast. I guess we don't have any absolute burners, but does that warrant the passes to the flats and / or slants that make up 90% of our completions?

It certainly doesn't warrant two running plays from 1st and 20 with the game in the balance.

Advertisement
I just freaking hate losing to FSU again, and again and again !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same excuse every fanbase makes..oh we have to get rid of the previous coach's stinch...lol all it does is helps you sleep better at night... Richt inherited a supposed NFL QB him and this I formation offense was horrid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back