Im not mad

Play calling needs improvement,
3 freshmen LB 1 lost cook for 7
BS Targeting and Holding calls.
Kaaya needs to stay another year.
Defense was fun to watch for a change,
1XP from still being tied.. we get better from here..
Vent
Calm down
Repent and we will get through this

Advertisement
I got people ****ed when i said our dominance would start in 2018 but it's a fact we just dont have the experienced play makers FSU has.
Our freshman makes less mistakes than the most experienced kids who played under golden. our OL is soft. We lack the playmakers.
Mullins and Richards will be playmakers but they need a season under their belts.
Kaaya i want to get mad at but if you look at how many drops he had in constrast to the great catches FSU players make. Also, our most experienced guys make the biggest blunders. Richt is on the right path and so is Diaz but we have to be patient until this golden taint goes away. Richt even said we didn't have Miami speed. Our defense will be fine but once these young pups have more experience. Im excited about the future. Expecting 10 wins this year was alot. lets hope we can meet this FSU team in the ACC title game.

See bold. We couldn't catch a cold out there for most of the night. If we do start catching the ball, we roll.

Our young guys, especially the LB's, were playing great. Its tough to expect freshmen to play like seniors, but they played well enough to win.

Glad to see the defense play as well as they did. They hammered Frenchie.

How many dropped passes? The FSU receivers made a lot of clutch receptions.

I place this loss on Richt (play calling), Olime, receivers (the dropped passes), and Kaaya. In that order.

Advertisement
Im not mad at all I saw a team that fought to the end we have a few things we have to work on but the effort is there and the kids have truly bought in.

Three years in a row we have a shot to beat these guys in the fourth quarter. Can't believe we don't even pull out one of those.

And on some blocked PAT ****. Maaaaan.

So now we wait a whole year just to see if we can avoid 8 in a row.

Ugh.

I got people ****ed when i said our dominance would start in 2018 but it's a fact we just dont have the experienced play makers FSU has.
Our freshman makes less mistakes than the most experienced kids who played under golden. our OL is soft. We lack the playmakers.
Mullins and Richards will be playmakers but they need a season under their belts.
Kaaya i want to get mad at but if you look at how many drops he had in constrast to the great catches FSU players make. Also, our most experienced guys make the biggest blunders. Richt is on the right path and so is Diaz but we have to be patient until this golden taint goes away. Richt even said we didn't have Miami speed. Our defense will be fine but once these young pups have more experience. Im excited about the future. Expecting 10 wins this year was alot. lets hope we can meet this FSU team in the ACC title game.

See bold. We couldn't catch a cold out there for most of the night. If we do start catching the ball, we roll.

Our young guys, especially the LB's, were playing great. Its tough to expect freshmen to play like seniors, but they played well enough to win.

I saw Malcolm Lewis, Dobard, Ahmon,and Berrios all drop easy passes. I saw coley fall down on a screen. Meanwhile, FSU wr's are making diving catches on wild throws by their QB. We need the horses. I cant blame Kaaya than much. His OL hardly protects him and his WR drops passes. also twice in the red zone we had wr's off-sides. give me a break. that is golden holdover habits, not mark richt fault.

Advertisement
I really love Kaaya, probably even to apologist level...but that INT in the end zone was ******* brutal. Those points would have changed the entire complexion of the game. Dammit dammit dammit. I'm mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as he threw that ridiculously stupid INT I looked at a buddy of mine and said "That was the play of the game". We will never win a thing with Kayak at QB. We need an OC that is capable of calling plays with the big boys. Richt is not that guy. That was one of the worst called games I've ever seen. That was Patrick Nixesque.

Kaaya is still a work in progress but the line at times got whipped and it showed. You could tell he was still feeling the effects othat Thomas hit as he looked off in general. That was a clutch pass to coley on 4th down though after a bad 3rd down call I will say that...

i cant defend kayaa anymore. even though richt handcuffed him for most of the game, he still left points out there. no excuse for letting fsu win this game. if he cant beat this **** fsu team, he aint ever beating them. hes chris rix

Kaaya is still a work in progress but the line at times got whipped and it showed. You could tell he was still feeling the effects othat Thomas hit as he looked off in general. That was a clutch pass to coley on 4th down though after a bad 3rd down call I will say that...

are you ******* kidding? hes started THIRTY GAMES

Advertisement

I saw Malcolm Lewis, Dobard, Ahmon,and Berrios all drop easy passes. I saw coley fall down on a screen. Meanwhile, FSU wr's are making diving catches on wild throws by their QB. We need the horses. I cant blame Kaaya than much. His OL hardly protects him and his WR drops passes. also twice in the red zone we had wr's off-sides. give me a break. that is golden holdover habits, not mark richt fault.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was agreeing with you.

Oh, and the freaking announcers CONSTANTLY talking about 72 PATs in a row. I told the my buddy via texts and my Wife I wish they'd stop, they're going to jinx us. YEP! ********.

Mark my words. Allison or whoever the next QB here i will be a bigger winner than Kaaya because he will only be coached by this staff and have more weapons.

Advertisement

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was agreeing with you.

Oh, and the freaking announcers CONSTANTLY talking about 72 PATs in a row. I told the my buddy via texts and my Wife I wish they'd stop, they're going to jinx us. YEP! ********.

i knew it when he said that we were screwed

On the bright side, we have a young and blood thirsty, monster defense.

IMG_5095.jpg

I was a Butch guy but how do you blame richt for this? Did he throw Kaaya's INT? did he drop passes? did he get bs penalties? did he botched the snap on the extra kick?
we just aren't there yet. Wait until next year when Mullions and Richards have a year under their belt.

Ha, we scored 19 pts vs a ****ty D.

Apparently RPO is 75% of the playbook. We have great TEs who we don't use, particularly down the middle of the field. He's ultra conservative

As I've said previously, I think he genuinely doesn't trust Kaaya. The O is so simple. It's all easy throws to the flats or slants.

In Richt's defence, Kaaya isn't mobile enough to drop back from under centre, so you can see why Richt has pared-down his playbook.

are you ****ing kidding? hes started THIRTY GAMES

only 4 of them really count.. let's be honest

but regardless.. I can't defend the kid anymore

Advertisement
Back