Im not mad

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I got people ****ed when i said our dominance would start in 2018 but it's a fact we just dont have the experienced play makers FSU has.
Our freshman makes less mistakes than the most experienced kids who played under golden. our OL is soft. We lack the playmakers.
Mullins and Richards will be playmakers but they need a season under their belts.
Kaaya i want to get mad at but if you look at how many drops he had in constrast to the great catches FSU players make. Also, our most experienced guys make the biggest blunders. Richt is on the right path and so is Diaz but we have to be patient until this golden taint goes away. Richt even said we didn't have Miami speed. Our defense will be fine but once these young pups have more experience. Im excited about the future. Expecting 10 wins this year was alot. lets hope we can meet this FSU team in the ACC title game.

Advertisement
All excuses.

Lost a game we should have won to our main rival at home. Scores 19 pts vs a ****** defense

Bull**** excuses for a game we not only should have won but should have controlled.

Lets not start with the excuses.

Richt **** the bed and confirmed his reputation of being unable to win the big one.

Oh and prepare your **** for next week. Make sure to save some excuses for the UNC and VT games

Advertisement
We can blame the game on a million things. But even after a ****** game we were about to tie it up then couldn't even get the pat

I was a Butch guy but how do you blame richt for this? Did he throw Kaaya's INT? did he drop passes? did he get bs penalties? did he botched the snap on the extra kick?
we just aren't there yet. Wait until next year when Mullions and Richards have a year under their belt.

Advertisement
Top sensible for my like, fly the banner

Will never win big games with richt. Same ole **** as when he was at UGA.

Very impressed with Diaz and the Defense. They played very hard enter game.

not now, nor have I ever been big on Kaaya. Kid is slow and no nuts. Reminds me of Elvis Grbac.

I really love Kaaya, probably even to apologist level...but that INT in the end zone was ******* brutal. Those points would have changed the entire complexion of the game. Dammit dammit dammit. I'm mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a Butch guy but how do you blame richt for this? Did he throw Kaaya's INT? did he drop passes? did he get bs penalties? did he botched the snap on the extra kick?
we just aren't there yet. Wait until next year when Mullions and Richards have a year under their belt.

Because he called the second half like a puzzy.

Advertisement
Well time for me to take a hiatus from the board

First loss of the season is when the doom and gloom experts come out calling for the coaches head for no reason.

See you guys after we beat unc

Advertisement
I feel you OP a lot to be positive about and you are spot on. Tonight the difference came down to quarterback play.

Ha, we scored 19 pts vs a ****** D.

Apparently RPO is 75% of the playbook. We have great TEs who we don't use, particularly down the middle of the field. He's ultra conservative

we dont have a dalvin cook. we dont have an upper classman as clutch as Kermit. If Kaaya had bobo wilson and kermit today, he would have had a much better game. Watch this team when the golden kids are gone.

Advertisement
Back