I'm not giving up on Richt now

Failure of a season. Failure of an offense. A level of suckitude far beyond what I thought possible.

Now the reality: CMR isn't going anywhere for 3 years minimum. If he fails, get ready for Coach Crystalball because nobody else will want the piece of **** job. Hoping for a coaching change is dopey. We've tried letting the players pick the coach (fail). We tried hiring the "Miami guy" with recruiting connections (fail). We tried the up and coming guy with a new approach (fail). Now we're trying the guy who has proven to be a very good recruiter and consistent 9 game winner at a major program. If CMR has forgotten how to win, then we're completely ****ed.

We haven't tried the innovator. Something Miami used to be built on and are now afraid of.

Name names. And then explain why said "innovator" would pick a program that hasn't been relevant in over a decade, hasn't won a bowl game since before the iPhone was invented, and has a fan base that somehow still expects championships because we used to be nationally relevant.

I bet Golden considered himself an innovator. Now, as to everyone else.....

Advertisement
You have no choice , they ain't buying out 4 mill per lol

So the school, after 3 consecutive buy-outs, hasn't learned anything about it? Are you saying Richt has a guaranteed contract? Have you read the contract?

Unlike you ,I have enough sense to know we'd be on the hook for a good bit of money for a buyout. And this school has proven to be cheap for far less money . Probably not the full 4 mill but it would still be a big chunk to swallow.

Btw, it's idiotic to even be discussing firing a coach after eight games . But then again , look at the fanbase

Last edited:
Miami will go 4-0 in the month of November.

Even if they do, it's a failure of a season. Richt's issue vs quality opponents will still be a question mark since we just went through the most important 4 game stretch of the season winless, when at least 3 of the 4 games were winnable.

Not to mention the play calling we've seen these last 4 games makes it obvious a change is needed there, and we have no guarantee he will make the change.

Long story short....there's a lot to be concerned with right now. He's going to get sacred cow treatment from our incomeptent, inept administration so no one will force him to do ****. It's all up to him and we're completely at his mercy.

I see a guy who has checked out. I really hope I'm wrong but he looks like he's in retirement mode already. Team has looked totally unprepared and his play calling is on a level we never even endured under Coley's watch, which is saying a mouthful.

We know what bad football looks like around here. Through 8 games, nothing's changed.

Advertisement
Miami will go 4-0 in the month of November.

Even if they do, it's a failure of a season. Richt's issue vs quality opponents will still be a question mark since we just went through the most important 4 game stretch of the season winless, when at least 3 of the 4 games were winnable.

Not to mention the play calling we've seen these last 4 games makes it obvious a change is needed there, and we have no guarantee he will make the change.

Long story short....there's a lot to be concerned with right now. He's going to get sacred cow treatment from our incomeptent, inept administration so no one will force him to do ****. It's all up to him and we're completely at his mercy.

I see a guy who has checked out. I really hope I'm wrong but he looks like he's in retirement mode already. Team has looked totally unprepared and his play calling is on a level we never even endured under Coley's watch, which is saying a mouthful.

right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back