I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

Advertisement
The guys we already have Earl Moore, Olsen Pierre will be better than any frosh coming in. U Tough will have Earl Moore beasting people on the DL

In 2014 or 2015 we'll be wishing we had gotten bostwick and Bryant (if we don't get either of them)

Last edited:
In 2014 or 2015 we'll be wishing we had gotten bostwick and Bryant (if we don't get either of them)

We got that African dude ufumbo mutumbo, and plus that guy from Baylor whose gf is running track at the u. Plus I think Bostwick will be a cane.

The guys we already have Earl Moore, Olsen Pierre will be better than any frosh coming in. U Tough will have Earl Moore beasting people on the DL

I like Earl Moore too, I think he'll step up this year. Last year as a freshman he wasn't getting the push, but he wasn't getting pushed around either. He was holding his own and another Utough is only going to get him stronger.

Advertisement

This is who I am anxious to see. Moore was 290 as a freshman with just about as little body fat as possible. This dude will be a straight bull in the middle next year. I wonder if he breaks forty reps this spring.

This is who I am anxious to see. Moore was 290 as a freshman with just about as little body fat as possible. This dude will be a straight bull in the middle next year. I wonder if he breaks forty reps this spring.

iirc they just did a pre UTough test, King blasted out 40+. idk about moore though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back