I'm gonna snap

I suppose I wasn't criticizing the fact that you created a thread but rather this program's fall from grace and our delusional fan base's expectations.
With that in mind and since we've been burned so often, this scenario came to mind. After opening with an easy win, being in the game with an SEC team, but losing to A&M, which team do the Canes make famous this year: BC or Temple in fulfilling The Curse of the Orange Bowl?

Advertisement
F them people from Duke lets talk about tig-o-bitties
1,5.gif

If only we didn’t get blown out by Duke last year, this wouldn’t have been an issue.

With that in mind and since we've been burned so often, this scenario came to mind. After opening with an easy win, being in the game with an SEC team, but losing to A&M, which team do the Canes make famous this year: BC or Temple in fulfilling The Curse of the Orange Bowl?
I believe in curses, and I do believe our Canes are a suffering from The Curse of the Orange Bowl, but curses can be broken.
Curse of the Bambino
Curse of the Track People (UGA)
Curse of Lombardi/Curse of William Penn (Eagles)
Cubs Curse
Madden Curse

Advertisement
I believe in curses, and I do believe our Canes are a suffering from The Curse of the Orange Bowl, but curses can be broken.
Curse of the Bambino
Curse of the Track People (UGA)
Curse of Lombardi/Curse of William Penn (Eagles)
Cubs Curse
Madden Curse
Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back