I'm gonna snap

Advertisement
Low point in the program where we have threads to state "we better beat Duke at football."
Seems to cover the options either acknowledge how embarrassing it's been to lose to this soft shouldered queens or I do like vast majority of y'all and ***** to no end about last season cause y'all were stupid enough to believe
Tv Show Crying GIF by Italia's Got Talent
no matter what you were told, that we were ready to win something significant... I chose this route.

Advertisement
The worst part of them being on our schedule is they'll dust off that clip. Guaranteed. It's on Black Friday this year. I'm half tempted to go up and visit family and attend the game just to avoid that clip on tv.
I didn’t know Miami was at BC. I’ll make my way over to the Heights for the first time in a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lost to GT in 2019 in the most extraordinarily buffoonish way possible. If you watched that game, you'd know we are capable of losing to anyone, by whatever means necessary to blow it.
Dont remind me. I was between games at a basketball tournament of my son’s. I’d brought my laptop and was doing some work between games; I followed the GT game on ESPN and was horrified .

F that play....They were holding Jerome on the last play and throughout the game. You can see him literally being dragged down while being held in the play. Butch told me JJ complained all game to no avail.
I was 6 watching that game, day I became a Canes fan!

Advertisement
That’s why he’s gonna flip out if we find a way to lose to them, very tough accomplishment to lose to a team you don’t play!
Well the way the last 15-20 years have gone, it almost seems like we'd find a way though lol

The worst part of them being on our schedule is they'll dust off that clip. Guaranteed. It's on Black Friday this year. I'm half tempted to go up and visit family and attend the game just to avoid that clip on tv.
Agree. Except at the ‘95 game up there.
They handed out little booklets of the play with the photo sequence, so when you thumbed through it created a “motion picture “.
I couldn’t get away from it.

Seems to cover the options either acknowledge how embarrassing it's been to lose to this soft shouldered queens or I do like vast majority of y'all and ***** to no end about last season cause y'all were stupid enough to believe
Tv Show Crying GIF by Italia's Got Talent's Got Talent
no matter what you were told, that we were ready to win something significant... I chose this route.
I suppose I wasn't criticizing the fact that you created a thread but rather this program's fall from grace and our delusional fan base's expectations.

Tv Show Crying GIF by Italia's Got Talent's Got Talent
Not for nothing but, I can know Miami is 100% donkey cheeks and I'm still expecting to beat ******* dook. I mean it's ******* dook. Throw a piece of paper on the ground with a math equation or bad grammar and just run right around them. It's ******* dook. That W should be written in pen before the season even starts wtf.

Advertisement
Back