I'm gonna snap

The worst part of them being on our schedule is they'll dust off that clip. Guaranteed. It's on Black Friday this year. I'm half tempted to go up and visit family and attend the game just to avoid that clip on tv.
that's a given and is why I tape games with them so I can fast forward so I don't have to watch that play every time they go to a commercial.

Advertisement
This should be said about the UNC game. They effing own us in the win column several years now.

********. AND they diss on the field, mocking us every time they get a chance to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've hated Duke ever since their last coach complained about a backwards pass on the miracle kickoff return for a touchdown. Cutcliffe was such a douchebag. His team was getting fake pass interference calls the entire 2nd half just to be in that game. Not surprised Elko is equally douchey.

I've hated Duke ever since their last coach complained about a backwards pass on the miracle kickoff return for a touchdown. Cutcliffe was such a douchebag. His team was getting fake pass interference calls the entire 2nd half just to be in that game. Not surprised Elko is equally douchey.

I was at that game live. Some of those calls were right, but some were called with 0 contact. Their QB was also down before the goal line on that last TD.

We lost to GT in 2019 in the most extraordinarily buffoonish way possible. If you watched that game, you'd know we are capable of losing to anyone, by whatever means necessary to blow it.
Turner ******* Davidson missed a 34 yarder close to half, then Baxa one upped him and missed a 27 yarder late in the 4th, then a frickin 25 yarder got blocked to win the game. One of the most frustrating games I've ever watched. Then topped off Ivey completely blowing his assignment on a fake punt td.

Advertisement
Turner ******* Davidson missed a 34 yarder close to half, then Baxa one upped him and missed a 27 yarder late in the 4th, then a frickin 25 yarder got blocked to win the game. One of the most frustrating games I've ever watched. Then topped off Ivey completely blowing his assignment on a fake punt td.
And our QB fumbling in the end zone to give them another TD.

You can't find a more absurd loss in CFB.

Advertisement
If Doook is in the ACC ship this year, then the ACC will have had a very very very bad year

1690400702422.png

Advertisement
Back