I'm getting that "Here we go again" feeling...

This time it's the offense, not the defense that looks lost and disjointed. You guys can whine about lack of talent all you want, but that's nonsense. And the NFL will once again prove it's nonsense.

Guys are whistling through the graveyard assuming that the mere passage of time to 2018 will fix everything. Assuming that the passage of time will magically cure our ailments is the same thing we've been doing for 14 years.

There were obvious issues with our offense that the mere passage of time doesn't cure.

Can Rick honestly self-scout, and can he fix his disjointed ****** offense? Or will he be stubborn and incompetent like Folden and just keep doing what's not working and blame it on execution or lack of talent?

Bit of a overreaction don't you think? Did you have UM going 12-0?

Don't come in my threads with that straw man non-thinking ****.

Unless you had UM going 12-0 then your post is an overreaction.

Advertisement
Last night should be extremely alarming for anyone with a brain. Some people saw the early signs of the defensive woes under Golden. Others refused to see them.

We are at the same point now.

To answer your question Chise, I'm not sure I trust that Rick will change his offense much. I am still waiting for the playbook to open up....

In due time, instead of asking when will the playbook open up, we will be asking when are we going to change the playbook? Which won't happen under Richt.

Kaaya is simply not that good and FSU just gave everyone the blueprint to stopping Mark Richt offense. Blitz Kaaya because he can't move. We all thought that Kaaya was the best QB in the Coastal and he's probably the 3rd best behind Trubisky and Va tech QB. And can someone explain to me why Malcolm Lewis is in the game and what to Dayall Harris? And Rayshawn Jenkins has the worst ball skills for a safety.

We don't have a tackle on the roster. That was known before the season and all everybody talked about. Now all of a sudden against an athletic front its a surprise to everybody and we have all this nil talent. Smh. A pocket passer has to be protected. Ask tom Brady against the giants.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2655474 said:
Im not happy with some of the playcalling but i dont how i feel about the offense as a whole yet. We should have gone up 16-3 or 20-3 when kaaya threw the interception. That interception changed the game.

We should have blown that team out.

Maybe that had something to do with your elite QB Kaaya:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/sold-kayaa/90747/2

Outside of that 1 interception kaaya was fine. 2 great tds to coley.

The oline was ******* terrible. There was some bad playcalling. Recievers dropping balls.

I don't have that feeling yet. If we lose next week, then I will be there. My feeling at the moment is that Kaaya isn't as good as I thought he was. He just isn't. FSU gave him 1 on 1 all night last night and he couldn't hit anyone in stride at all which allowed them to continually load the box.

I'm not going to **** on Mark Rix's playcalling just yet, but I'm not going to fault any of you all for jumping on it already. His first down runs were getting old, but it's not like we could actually trust Kaaya to do anything either.

crossover22[]_[];2656385 said:
Im not happy with some of the playcalling but i dont how i feel about the offense as a whole yet. We should have gone up 16-3 or 20-3 when kaaya threw the interception. That interception changed the game.

The oline was ****ing terrible. There was some bad playcalling. Recievers dropping balls.

19 of 32 isn't fine. Kaaya was awful. How many guys did he hit in stride last night? Go back and watch our very first drive. 3rd down, he hits Walton, but with an awful pass. If he hits Walton in stride it is a first down. Instead Walton has to slow and bend over to catch the ball. How do you underthrow a **** 3 yard pass?

Kaaya gets nervous.

Advertisement
I don't have that feeling yet. If we lose next week, then I will be there. My feeling at the moment is that Kaaya isn't as good as I thought he was. He just isn't. FSU gave him 1 on 1 all night last night and he couldn't hit anyone in stride at all which allowed them to continually load the box.

I'm not going to **** on Mark Rix's playcalling just yet, but I'm not going to fault any of you all for jumping on it already. His first down runs were getting old, but it's not like we could actually trust Kaaya to do anything either.

It's not the loss as much as how we got to the loss that's troubling me. If we hung 500 yards on them and turned it over in the red zone 4 times and lost I'd give Rick a break. 88 yards in the 2nd half and 19 points on that awful and depleted defense has me shook.

crossover22[]_[];2656385 said:

The oline was ****ing terrible. There was some bad playcalling. Recievers dropping balls.

19 of 32 isn't fine. Kaaya was awful. How many guys did he hit in stride last night? Go back and watch our very first drive. 3rd down, he hits Walton, but with an awful pass. If he hits Walton in stride it is a first down. Instead Walton has to slow and bend over to catch the ball. How do you underthrow a **** 3 yard pass?

Kaaya gets nervous.

Kaaya didn't rise to the occasion. He looked scared to death in the pregame montage. You could see nerves in his eyes.

Rick gagged too.

Advertisement

It's not the loss as much as how we got to the loss that's troubling me. If we hung 500 yards on them and turned it over in the red zone 4 times and lost I'd give Rick a break. 88 yards in the 2nd half and 19 points on that awful and depleted defense has me shook.

That is the thing. FSU had been getting shredded in zone all year. They loaded the box and went straight man to man all night and Kaka couldn't make the throws against man to man. We couldn't run because they loaded the box and we couldn't pass because Kaka couldn't hit a man in stride all night.

Figured a lot of these "fans" would be jumping off board but I'm just surprised at some of you guys softness. Already throwing in the towel and comparing Richt to AL GOLDEN. My God. I was devastated last night and still am today but ready to just give up? Na, and it's not here we go again. We're in the best shape we've been in in a really long time. Before last night you all were still doubting Manny, now you're praising him. Things change quickly, we need Richt to evolve as an OC and I believe he will. You think he wants to lose?

Advertisement
The Oline was looking bad against bad teams.. Y'all expected them to play better against superior athletes to what our 1st four opponents had? ****** loss either way

When Brad was putting up sick numbers against FSU in previous years, we criticized him for not finishing the game. Last night, he made two throws as clutch as they come and put us in a position to win the game. But because he didn't put up huge numbers, it's his fault. That's absurd. Dude got his tooth knocked out and finished the game like a man. He's no first rounder, but he was not even near the top of the list of the reasons why we lost.

Our oline is simply awful. And Richt gave Brian Kelly a run for his money as the worst play caller of the week. That was one of the most intense games I've seen in awhile. The difference in emotion and effort by FSU between last night and the North Carolina game was remarkable, although expected. I think Diaz will build one of the most dangerous and exciting defenses in the country here -- it was fun to watch us beat up FSU on the defensive side.

I'm very troubled by the playcalling last night. I want to believe that was partially a result of Brad not being all there and Richt knowing it. If Richt doesn't improve dramatically over the next two weeks, then I will be in Chise's boat.

Looked a lot like the Georgia teams vs Florida

THIS! I loat all hope when he called that 3rd down draw on 3rd down so he could kick a FG to go up 13-0

I said: "FSU will be ahead early in the third."

You could sense the change in momentum

Yep. We hired Richt because he's an experienced proven coach who didn't need 350 years to build a pro bowl team before we could start beating the better teams on our schedule--or so we thought. Then we come out with one of the most amateurish displays of offense i have ever seen.

Stepping on our ****s like that against FSU is not in our program's DNA. That was loser **** last night on every level.

Advertisement
Back