I'm getting that "Here we go again" feeling...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
This time it's the offense, not the defense that looks lost and disjointed. You guys can whine about lack of talent all you want, but that's nonsense. And the NFL will once again prove it's nonsense.

Guys are whistling through the graveyard assuming that the mere passage of time to 2018 will fix everything. Assuming that the passage of time will magically cure our ailments is the same thing we've been doing for 14 years.

There were obvious issues with our offense that the mere passage of time doesn't cure.

Can Rick honestly self-scout, and can he fix his disjointed ****** offense? Or will he be stubborn and incompetent like Folden and just keep doing what's not working and blame it on execution or lack of talent?

Advertisement
Offense will need to change to suit N'Kosi, so maybe passage of time might fix that.

Advertisement
This time it's the offense, not the defense that looks lost and disjointed. You guys can whine about lack of talent all you want, but that's nonsense. And the NFL will once again prove it's nonsense.

Guys are whistling through the graveyard assuming that the mere passage of time to 2018 will fix everything. Assuming that the passage of time will magically cure our ailments is the same thing we've been doing for 14 years.

There were obvious issues with our offense that the mere passage of time doesn't cure.

Can Rick honestly self-scout, and can he fix his disjointed ****** offense? Or will he be stubborn and incompetent like Folden and just keep doing what's not working and blame it on execution or lack of talent?
It's always something. Richt needs to self evaluate and needs to either hire an OC or hire a consultant. And not some pro style coach/consultant.

He needs to bring us into modern day college football.

I'll hold off judgement until next week. I want to see if Richt makes adjustments and if we respond and dont fold.

Advertisement

The lack of talent on the offensive line is not nonsense. It's absolutely clear as day. Richt shares part of the blame for his playcalling because he should know that better than we and play to our strengths. He better make adjustments.

Rick is an average coach. He will have a lot of 10 win seasons, but never take us to the Promised Land.

Advertisement

The lack of talent on the offensive line is not nonsense. It's absolutely clear as day. Richt shares part of the blame for his playcalling because he should know that better than we and play to our strengths. He better make adjustments.

LOL every team who loses says the same thing.... We dont have an offensive line...waa waaa..I guarentee you The african, isidora,and ncdermott plAY IN THE LEAGUE

Last night should be extremely alarming for anyone with a brain. Some people saw the early signs of the defensive woes under Golden. Others refused to see them.

We are at the same point now.

To answer your question Chise, I'm not sure I trust that Rick will change his offense much. I am still waiting for the playbook to open up....

Idk if the NFL will prove wrong as much as it did in the past. Kaaya, Njoku (based off combine only), & Coley are the only NFL guys I see. We have zero NFL offensive linemen. Zero NFL rb's. Richt called a putrid game but I think once we get a QB that can move it's gonna look much better.

Advertisement
Last night should be extremely alarming for anyone with a brain. Some people saw the early signs of the defensive woes under Golden. Others refused to see them.

This. Same ****, different coach. This time it's the offense.

Kaaba just not that dude, has that Tannehill thing where he's been crowned before beating anyone, and can't do anything if everything around him isn't perfect.

This. Same ****, different coach. This time it's the offense.

Just like we should never have 2 gapping DL at miami, we should never be under ******* center with the weapons we have at Miami.

Idk if the NFL will prove wrong as much as it did in the past. Kaaya, Njoku (based off combine only), & Coley are the only NFL guys I see. We have zero NFL offensive linemen. Zero NFL rb's. Richt called a putrid game but I think once we get a QB that can move it's gonna look much better.
If any NFL team is stupid enough to take Kaaya, just fold the whole league. Dude is clueless.

Advertisement
Back