I'm getting that "Here we go again" feeling...

Nfl guys on offense (limited to those who played)
Wr-coley, richards. Maybe berrios
Te-Herndon, njoku
Qb-Kaaya
Ol-McDermott, darling, odogwu
Rb-Walton. Yearby

Inexcusable to lose last night and be so poor on offense

neither rb or any oline will play in the nfl. youre wacked.

Advertisement
Im not happy with some of the playcalling but i dont how i feel about the offense as a whole yet. We should have gone up 16-3 or 20-3 when kaaya threw the interception. That interception changed the game.

We should have blown that team out.

Why would a man who carves up college football defenses running the fast break decide when he becomes HC to implement a conservative, 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense? Mind boggling.

Culture of resilience beats culture of excuses. The Golden Excuse Machine is still in this team's head (the offense, at least). Attrition and graduation will help. Richt had better demand more from the guy who calls plays. If that guy doesn't improve dramatically by year's end, Richt will need to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This time it's the offense, not the defense that looks lost and disjointed. You guys can whine about lack of talent all you want, but that's nonsense. And the NFL will once again prove it's nonsense.

Guys are whistling through the graveyard assuming that the mere passage of time to 2018 will fix everything. Assuming that the passage of time will magically cure our ailments is the same thing we've been doing for 14 years.

There were obvious issues with our offense that the mere passage of time doesn't cure.

Can Rick honestly self-scout, and can he fix his disjointed ****** offense? Or will he be stubborn and incompetent like Folden and just keep doing what's not working and blame it on execution or lack of talent?

The lack of talent on the offensive line is not nonsense. It's absolutely clear as day. Richt shares part of the blame for his playcalling because he should know that better than we and play to our strengths. He better make adjustments.
Throwing the OL to the wolves is the typical reaction fans, who want to believe in their coach, have when the offense sucks.

This OL looked better against a better FSU D last year. A year older with new coaches and they should be much better. There's plenty of highly recruited talent on that OL.

You can point to an occasional sack or hurry and just blame the OL. Or them being unable to open giant holes out of the I formation predictably running into stacked 8 men fronts. 88 yards in the second half and 19 points against a D everyone's been fcking just isn't good enough.

This time it's the offense, not the defense that looks lost and disjointed. You guys can whine about lack of talent all you want, but that's nonsense. And the NFL will once again prove it's nonsense.

Guys are whistling through the graveyard assuming that the mere passage of time to 2018 will fix everything. Assuming that the passage of time will magically cure our ailments is the same thing we've been doing for 14 years.

There were obvious issues with our offense that the mere passage of time doesn't cure.

Can Rick honestly self-scout, and can he fix his disjointed ****** offense? Or will he be stubborn and incompetent like Folden and just keep doing what's not working and blame it on execution or lack of talent?

Idk if the NFL will prove wrong as much as it did in the past. Kaaya, Njoku (based off combine only), & Coley are the only NFL guys I see. We have zero NFL offensive linemen. Zero NFL rb's. Richt called a putrid game but I think once we get a QB that can move it's gonna look much better.

You'll see.

For how much you call ppl pvssies on here, this thread has all the makings of one

You all are ridiculous, if we don't get that pat blocked none of you would be *****ing

You know what being a pvssy is? Ignoring obvious **** that sucks with your team because you're too weak to accept reality. So you blame players and execution and everything else under the sun because you know the HC will be here at least 5 more years, and you can't handle the potential truth that it's going to be more of the same old ****. That's being a pvssy.

Advertisement
Between

Bard Rix Kayak

OLine

Rekt's playcalling

We are still what we have been. Mediocre.

UNC and VT are going to rape us. Book it.

Honeymoon's over.

The nightmare continues.

UNC just put up 3 points at home.

Between

Bard Rix Kayak

OLine

Rekt's playcalling

We are still what we have been. Mediocre.

UNC and VT are going to rape us. Book it.

Honeymoon's over.

The nightmare continues.

UNC just put up 3 points at home.

Did you watch the game? I did. It was a monsoon, and Trubisky couldn't throw the ball at all. So unless we have a monsoon, there's nothing to read at all from that game against VT other than UNC quit pretty quickly when it was obvious Trubisky couldn't throw in the monsoon.

Idk if the NFL will prove wrong as much as it did in the past. Kaaya, Njoku (based off combine only), & Coley are the only NFL guys I see. We have zero NFL offensive linemen. Zero NFL rb's. Richt called a putrid game but I think once we get a QB that can move it's gonna look much better.

You'll see.

Who would say say is nfl? Im not arguing just want your take.

The lack of talent on the offensive line is not nonsense. It's absolutely clear as day. Richt shares part of the blame for his playcalling because he should know that better than we and play to our strengths. He better make adjustments.
Throwing the OL to the wolves is the typical reaction fans, who want to believe in their coach, have when the offense sucks.

This OL looked better against a better FSU D last year. A year older with new coaches and they should be much better. There's plenty of highly recruited talent on that OL.

You can point to an occasional sack or hurry and just blame the OL. Or them being unable to open giant holes out of the I formation predictably running into stacked 8 men fronts. 88 yards in the second half and 19 points against a D everyone's been fcking just isn't good enough.

I said I believed Richt definitely deserves a strong portion of the blame; however, let's not sit here and pretend that we even have an above average o-line. They are awful. I put more blame on Golden than anyone for leaving us with such egregious starters.

Advertisement
Why would a man who carves up college football defenses running the fast break decide when he becomes HC to implement a conservative, 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense? Mind boggling.

I'm dumbfounded. It was the very definition of stubborn.

Maybe I had high expectations of something more wide open (are they still toting around the "only 30 percent of the playbook" line?) --

Or maybe I'm contrasting his playcalling with Jimbo's, which was **** near flawless in the second half.

I was genuinely stumped as to what we were doing on Offense last night. And don't talk to me about the O-Line. FSU's O-Line was getting trashed most of the game. Jimbo changed his playcalling to reflect that.

Advertisement
Dunno if you're talking to me or johnnyblaze, but watched UNC V. VT.

That game indicated nothing concerning us, other than:

Based on what's been seen by both teams vs. what we are, I still say both teams rape us, despite our improved defense.

Our offense vs. Both . No fwakin bueno.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Bit of a overreaction don't you think? Did you have UM going 12-0?

Bit of a overreaction don't you think? Did you have UM going 12-0?

Don't come in my threads with that straw man non-thinking ****.

Advertisement
Back