I'm getting that "Here we go again" feeling...

If anything has changed well destroy UNC and beat VT and ND, and cruise into the ACCCG. if not, then it's the same old ****.

Advertisement
Last night was troubling to say the least. The hyper conservatism is problematic.

Richt appeared to be playing not to lose. In other words, IMHO, he felt (like frankly most of us) that we had this game won before it started and all we had to do was not make any mistakes.

This is just the way Richt has alwsy operated; when he has superior talent he is great at managing the game so we dont give it away to lesser or equal team, but he seems unwilling to take chances against an equally or more talented team.

I like the guy, I was happy we got him but I see alot of 10 win season and coastal crowns.......but not sure if he can take it to the next step yet.

Last edited:
Last night was troubling to say the least. The hyper conservatism is problematic.

Richt appeared to be playing not to lose. In other words, IMHO, he felt (like frankly most of us) that we had this game won before it started and all we had to do was not make any mistakes.

This is just the way Richt has alwsy operated; when he has superior talent he is great at managing the game so we dont give it away to lesser or equal team, but he seems unwilling to take chances against an equally or more talented team.

I like the guy, I was happy we got him but I see alot of 10 win season and coastal crowns.......but not sure if he can take it to the next step yet.

Oh god, how terrible would that be?

I've been getting tired of just winning the Coastal every year

Hate to say it but I was correct in my evaluation of Miami. But since I wasn't a cheerleader and didn't blame sht on the replay booth I got banned.

If they can't figure out a path around their decencies on offense, VT is going to crush their souls. Like I said all camp, you can't win with a very average OL, a non mobile QB and no game breakers in the backfield. UNC isn't the game to worry about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back