I'm done

Advertisement
How many times are the same pathetic f^cks going to bring up MTSU? You’re no better than the actual team - giving up immediately at the first sign of adversity.

It’s a crippling and terrible loss; it’s embarrassing and unacceptable. But guess what - you gotta move on. The coordinators aren’t good, we have other glaring coaching holes, and the roster stinks. You already knew that. You guys probably still bring up your hoe a$$ ex’s five years down the road.

Misery loves company I guess. Hopefully Mario recruits like a madman - rooting for him harder than ever just to see all of you open your mouths real wide in a few years and take every inch.

And if not - bring me the Lane train.

The last thing this program needs is constant turmoil and bickering. Give him the off-season to fire guys and recruit, then let’s see what’s up.
It’s a message board and it’s sports. Sports fans are going to gripe when things go disastrously south and guess what, if things substantially improve, so will fan morale! It’s very simple. Lol at bringing up a meaningless buzzword like “adversity” when passing judgment on a fanbase.

Getting dominated at home by MTSU and Duke at home is a stain on the program. It should be brought up as much as fans want to bring it up to highlight how unacceptable it is. Mario would be the first to agree on this and guess what, it might be the impetus in pushing out a bunch of kids out instead of just trotting out some bull**** pillar like “unity kills adversity.” That remind you of anything?

It’s a message board and it’s sports. Sports fans are going to gripe when things go disastrously south and guess what, if things substantially improve, so will fan morale! It’s very simple. Lol at bringing up a meaningless buzzword like “adversity” when passing judgment on a fanbase.

Getting dominated at home by MTSU and Duke at home is a stain on the program. It should be brought up as much as fans want to bring it up to highlight how unacceptable it is. Mario would be the first to agree on this and guess what, it might be the impetus in pushing out a bunch of kids out instead of just trotting out some bull**** pillar like “unity kills adversity.” That remind you of anything?
Very true. Canes fans were like a gang for so long, closest group of fans I have ever been a part of. Once the suck came upon us it quickly divided/fractured the fan base morale and has progressively gotten worse.

Advertisement
I **** with Brooklyndee but it’s weird he felt the need to type this weird goodbye note because people were rightfully criticizing the head coach. People take sports forums way too seriously.
It’s good he left and didn’t see the **** show after fsu.

I **** with Brooklyndee but it’s weird he felt the need to type this weird goodbye note because people were rightfully criticizing the head coach. People take sports forums way too seriously.

If sports debate isn't a reason to get up in arms in any medium, idk what is.

I will let great American philosophe Kevin Durant known here as @KDTrey5 on Twitter dot com summarize

Advertisement
I don't get why everyone tried to tell me what exactly I was saying without just reading. It wasn't about Mario per se. It was about everyone just jumping up and sounding like ignorant morons without even trying to understand what was going on. Does Mario deserve some blame, absolutely. So does gattis and Steele. But atleast try to understand what y'all are actually seeing on the field and why some things might be going on before just screaming out Mario and gattis and Steele should be fired. Just like everyone wants to say what production the offense had under lashlees but heaven forbid they actually break down what that meant. & If the narrative should be we need to just go tempo cause that's what Tyler excells at than okay Kool but what wrs did we have last season that could do anything in that offense? No one wants to try to understand why Rambo and Harley were the only ones who had any numbers in lashlees offense. I just can't stand stupidity. Does that mean I excused what we went through this season? Fvck no it doesn't. But I understand what's actually going on and where everything was breaking down. Part of that comes from knowing our gameplay the other comes from simply breaking down what occurs on field. Hold everyone accountable in the capacities they should've been. Not just some blind witch hunt.

I don't get why everyone tried to tell me what exactly I was saying without just reading. It wasn't about Mario per se. It was about everyone just jumping up and sounding like ignorant morons without even trying to understand what was going on. Does Mario deserve some blame, absolutely. So does gattis and Steele. But atleast try to understand what y'all are actually seeing on the field and why some things might be going on before just screaming out Mario and gattis and Steele should be fired. Just like everyone wants to say what production the offense had under lashlees but heaven forbid they actually break down what that meant. & If the narrative should be we need to just go tempo cause that's what Tyler excells at than okay Kool but what wrs did we have last season that could do anything in that offense? No one wants to try to understand why Rambo and Harley were the only ones who had any numbers in lashlees offense. I just can't stand stupidity. Does that mean I excused what we went through this season? Fvck no it doesn't. But I understand what's actually going on and where everything was breaking down. Part of that comes from knowing our gameplay the other comes from simply breaking down what occurs on field. Hold everyone accountable in the capacities they should've been. Not just some blind witch hunt.
Can't argue with that....

I've said this before...

But this is why I ***** with u. Deadass. Real recognize real. Ppl know there's a big picture to everything in life, but can't apply that to what's going on with our Canes. They just see why the glass door is dirty but don't want to know or understand why the dirty glass door got dirty in the first place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back