I'm disgusted

This team might be beyond repair.

The team had a meeting Sunday night with goldilocks and everyone cried.. there is no crying in football.

First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home. Blake james is an an embarrassment.

Players crying. Might need to clean house. This is going to take several years to clear out these women.

give me a ******* break. our players cried after the fiesta bowl (twice) but that doesn't make them a bunch of pussies. they're kids. golden was terrible at getting them to play good football, but was excellent is building relationships with them. that's how he could still pull good recruits to the dumpster fire.

Advertisement
First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home.

This is silly. The guy didn't molest a player or embezzle money.

Prove it.

Dumb.

Truth be told, we'd be killing him if he didn't reach out to the players. This kind of stuff is left up to the school. I really have no problem with Golden actually saying his goodbyes and potentially giving Larry Scott an endorsement in the eyes of the kids that (for whatever reason) were still bought in to Al.

Yeah. Not going to beat a man when he is down. I have no problem with Golden saying his goodbyes and wishing the team luck. It would have just been cold not to have esp if he made the request. Were there some kids crying? Probably. At the end of the day we have to remember they are just that...kids.

Now on to bigger and better things.

Advertisement

The team had a meeting Sunday night with goldilocks and everyone cried.. there is no crying in football.

First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home. Blake james is an an embarrassment.

Players crying. Might need to clean house. This is going to take several years to clear out these women.

give me a ****ing break. our players cried after the fiesta bowl (twice) but that doesn't make them a bunch of pussies. they're kids. golden was terrible at getting them to play good football, but was excellent is building relationships with them. that's how he could still pull good recruits to the dumpster fire.

Yes it does make Andre Johnson a *****...and OP would call Andre a ***** STRAIGHT to his face

This proves firing Golden was the right decision.

If the players really like him, and can't perform, it means he's not the guy.

He can't push the right buttons.

But I also have no doubt Golden is a decent dude. But as I mentioned for a few years, I'm not sure how many "decent dudes" are really successful in competition. There has to be some "*******" in you to compete at the highest level, IMO.

And it doesn't always have to be overt ... But it's got to be there, IMO ...

give me a ****ing break. our players cried after the fiesta bowl (twice) but that doesn't make them a bunch of pussies. they're kids. golden was terrible at getting them to play good football, but was excellent is building relationships with them. that's how he could still pull good recruits to the dumpster fire.

Yes it does make Andre Johnson a *****...and OP would call Andre a ***** STRAIGHT to his face

would he do the same to irvin, highsmith, testaverde, and the blades brothers too? or jerome brown if he were still alive? guess they're all pussies too.

edit: missed the sarcasm

Last edited:

Yes it does make Andre Johnson a ****...and OP would call Andre a **** STRAIGHT to his face

would he do the same to irvin, highsmith, testaverde, and the blades brothers too? or jerome brown if he were still alive? guess they're all pussies too.

I was being facetious...thought it was implied with the player I chose but...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZOEH44HHtI

Advertisement

Yes it does make Andre Johnson a ****...and OP would call Andre a **** STRAIGHT to his face

i gothca. it's been hard to detect sarcasm lately on the board.

i gothca. it's been hard to detect sarcasm lately on the board.

No doubt. People who run around message boards calling football players soft are little twerps.

Lol. I was friends with half those dudes you just mentioned. I didn't mean it literally. Obviously passionate athletes cry all the time. What I meant was corch should not have been given permission for a crying session with the players after he was fired. When a coach retires after a long successful career he is given this opportunity. Not when a coach is fired for failure.

Advertisement
Golden's farewell speech

Golden: Guys, we were doing it the right way....

Player: ***** you, Al. You had us Phucked Up! Hurry this sh*t up!

Golden: Ha, well, um....what.

Player: Ha, My ***! You heard me, Al.

Golden: Remember your Pillars and Core Values....

Player: ***** you and your Pillars....and if you say, "Do Not Rise To The Occasion" I will kick your *** right here!

Golden: But, Fellas

Player: Bye Felicia

Lol. I was friends with half those dudes you just mentioned. I didn't mean it literally. Obviously passionate athletes cry all the time. What I meant was corch should not have been given permission for a crying session with the players after he was fired. When a coach retires after a long successful career he is given this opportunity. Not when a coach is fired for failure.

You were friends wit em? Word?

Aight

Advertisement
*****!...HIM!

Those very same players He had a crying session with, are the very same players He threw under the bus at halftime on Saturday..."I wanna see who has some fight in em'".

*****!...HIM!

Advertisement
Back