I'm disgusted

This team might be beyond repair.

The team had a meeting Sunday night with goldilocks and everyone cried.. there is no crying in football.

First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home. Blake james is an an embarrassment.

Players crying. Might need to clean house. This is going to take several years to clear out these women.

Advertisement
graphics-ok-020920.gif

Advertisement
I wouldn't read too much into this. When Tulane fired Buddy Teevens in 1996, they took their decals off of their helmets for the last game of the season against LSU as a sign of solidarity. Tulane then hired Tommy Bowden and Tulane went 19-4 in 2 years and Tulane got as high as #7 in the nation. I don't think those players were thinking about Teevens when they were a Top 10 team.

Grow up dude. We all hated him, yes, but these guys signed up to play for him. Put yourself in someone else's shoes for a minute.

Did you expect anything different? I absolutely believe Jaromir Jagr's report that they summoned Kelly Golden with Al on Sunday for the dismissal and to say how sorry they were to both of them.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with him addressing the team after he was fired. Not buying into the "everyone was crying" as we've only read how much the players don't like him. The crying was likely among the coal shovelers.

Grow up dude. We all hated him, yes, but these guys signed up to play for him. Put yourself in someone else's shoes for a minute.

Aww, poor baby making $2.5 million a year, and was just paid $7 million for being HORRIBLE at his job. Put yourself in someone else's shoes?

Simmer down. Obviously you never played sports growing up as you clearly have no indication of the impact a coach can have on you or what one being taken away can feel like. I think it's blatantly obvious Golden was well-liked and for all intents and purposes is a good human being. He did everything right as a coach expect coach well. This is a talented team who wasn't has been coached up properly or been put in a scheme to succeed. A new coach will fix that. ****, even Larry Scott might fix that.

Advertisement
First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home.

This is silly. The guy didn't molest a player or embezzle money.

Advertisement
First of all corch should have no contact with recruits or players. Cell phone should have been taken away and warned if you have any contact you are in breach and will not receive one penny of your ridiculous 7 million dollar buyout. This is business 101. Security will empty your office and personal belongings will be delivered to your home.

This is silly. The guy didn't molest a player or embezzle money.

Prove it.

Simmer down. Obviously you never played sports growing up as you clearly have no indication of the impact a coach can have on you or what one being taken away can feel like. I think it's blatantly obvious Golden was well-liked and for all intents and purposes is a good human being. He did everything right as a coach expect coach well. This is a talented team who wasn't has been coached up properly or been put in a scheme to succeed. A new coach will fix that. ****, even Larry Scott might fix that.

I played football in college. Not here. Did my grad work here. I fully understand the relationship between coaches and players.
Cancer must be eradicated immediately and completely. Hope none nof you women plan on going anywhere in the business world. Academia is good place to hide from the real world.

You wonder how they couldn't muster enough effort to beat one decent team. Wasn't this year supposed to be united and better? Golden to me have some Sandusky in him and I'm not kidding. How can you lose so much and have kids crying for you? Yeah feel bad , but crying, really? Smh

You clearly don't understand college football. The majority probably got along w him pretty well most of the time. These kids spend more time with the football staff and support staff than any adult during their college years. They're father figures to a lot of these kids. Whether it worked out or not (obviously it didn't), these kids all made a decision to play for Al Golden. There is some loyalty to the guy for a lot of kids.

I'm glad he's gone because he wasn't good at his job but this is a dumb post from someone who, I assume, never played high level sports because the coach-player relationship is lost on you.

...Oh and Ray Lewis cried quite frequently in Baltimore soooooo, yeah.

Advertisement
Back