I'm Concerned

This subject is “silly”and typical of the type information op posts on a daily basis. Obviously a feeble attempt to get a reaction from other cis members. The dog days of summer will reveal many similar foolish subjects by various posters that are desperate to try and “shake” up cis readers.

Sounds like your female hormone injections are starting to work. *******-es-es tender? Voice cracking a bit?

And if this was such a feeble attempt to get a reaction from other CIS members - it even worked on you!

See? Your female hormones are causing you to overreact - thus your complete lack of a sense of humor - like a woman.

Talk it over with your doctor. Or transgender support group.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Why do i Open these threadz mane

With all the Gator players entering the portal, players getting out, players transferring, recruits jumping ship like it's on fire - I'm not confident they'll have enough players to field a team!

Second - this aligns up more and more to look like we are going to Orlando to conduct a mercy killing. Is that even legal?

Someone talk me back. Otherwise, things are looking so good I gotta wear shades.

Spoken like another "Underestimate your Opponent Noob"....when you kids gonna learn anything?

We haven't done sh*t....until we win some sh*t....

Advertisement
LSU had a very rough offseason in 2018...

I predicted we would overpower LSU as the game wore on.

I know people don’t like Malik, but I never imagined Richt would gameplan to his skills so poorly after having EIGHT months to prepare.

We rolled out the worst punting in power 5 for the SECOND straight year.

The offensive play calling had no rhythm, reason, or coherence. Just let Malik chuck up 30 yard passes to the sideline. Screen game worked but we abandoned it. Ran the ball well then started chucking verts for no reason.

Even with all that, we were still in it until Manny made the worst second and long playcall in the history of college football. It’s 2nd and 15 and you run all out safety blitz to the short side of the field. Who the f*ck does that. You blitz to get them behind the chains. They were behind the chains. That call was reckless and blew the game open.

Add in calling the offense like Malik is Dan Marino and a 20 yard per punt average, the team packed it in.

Game could have gone way different with better game planning and a real effort to find a serviceable punter in the off season. Those guys did not physically dominate us as much as people think.

Advertisement
A fanbase's confidence level has absolutely no effect on how the game will be played out. If some of you women want to cower in fear of the mighty gaytor, go for it. Don't expect me to join you though.

Last thing you want to do is get overconfident. I hate the gators. But I was at hard rock last year and feeling like we were gonna see an old school beat down.

I hope the Gator players are as overconfident as their fans. However, make no mistake about it, the Gators will be well prepared for this game.

Fvck being humble, them mfs really think we won’t score on them and they going to put up 40 on Miami. Them mfs are delusional
Slow your roll Brock! Lets wait and see how the QBs are handling the OF in the fall. To me that will tell if we even have a chance if they are still making progress!

Last edited:
Two words: Dan Enos. If this guy is all that he is cracked up to be, we will beat the gaytors. Both defenses will come to play - hard. The difference maker will be the offense.

If we were heading into this game with Richt and Co. running the show, I would have zero confidence in our ability to prepare and game plan for 8/24.

Manny does NOT want to lose this game. At all. That's huge because I always felt that Richt was too comfortable with losing. He was way too nonchalant about losing hence our annual losing streaks. Great coaches hate losing, and they instill the fear of God in the team that losing is simply not tolerated.

That said, Manny will do whatever is necessary to ensure that Enos and Baker have their units ready to go, 8/24. If Enos does what he's supposed to do with our offense, we roll.

Advertisement
Two words: Dan Enos. If this guy is all that he is cracked up to be, we will beat the gaytors. Both defenses will come to play - hard. The difference maker will be the offense.

If we were heading into this game with Richt and Co. running the show, I would have zero confidence in our ability to prepare and game plan for 8/24.

Manny does NOT want to lose this game. At all. That's huge because I always felt that Richt was too comfortable with losing. He was way too nonchalant about losing hence our annual losing streaks. Great coaches hate losing, and they instill the fear of God in the team that losing is simply not tolerated.

That said, Manny will do whatever is necessary to ensure that Enos and Baker have their units ready to go, 8/24. If Enos does what he's supposed to do with our offense, we roll.

I hate to say this, but Enos might be gone after one year at Miami. That’s how well he will have this OF rolling by the middle of the season.

Teams will be in fear of this OF just as much as our DF! JMO!

Man, I seem to recall a terrible LSU team that lost to Notre Dame a year ago...

Advertisement
Not to worry......big state school, lots of potential walk-ons to be recruited from student body .....

Does look like Barney's green cousin...
wonder if he sounds as goofy

......wait, that's a she!

This subject is “silly”and typical of the type information op posts on a daily basis. Obviously a feeble attempt to get a reaction from other cis members. The dog days of summer will reveal many similar foolish subjects by various posters that are desperate to try and “shake” up cis readers.
What kind of dog does everybody have?

While I don’t think UF rolls us like their fans say, there is a reason they are heavily favored. They are the more talented team. And, until proven otherwise, they are the better coached team.

While I don’t think UF rolls us like their fans say, there is a reason they are heavily favored. They are the more talented team. And, until proven otherwise, they are the better coached team.
They are not more talented. They had the better class in '16 (not many impact seniors on the team left regardless), we were basically even in '17 (247 had them one spot ahead), we had the much better '18 class, & the strength of our '19 class is tough to determine at this point due to all the transfers - which I do consider part of the '19 class - that will have a more immediate impact on the team than most true freshmen do. ****, the Richts really did a number on a lot of you guys. This team will be more talented & better coached with much better QB play than the team that went into the LSU game last year favored, ranked #8, & had a lot of us talking playoffs. Wake up. The team is loaded. Go watch a few of Arkansas games from '15 on YouTube, it was Enos first year as OC at a P5 school. Look at how he uses his tight ends. I honestly think Brevin & Will were major reasons he took this job; they're gonna be nightmares in his offense. Look at his use of playaction. He's got serious talent as a playcaller. He had guys running wide open time after time vs the SEC defenses. Eyes will be opened on August 24th.

Advertisement
Back