I'm Concerned

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
With all the Gator players entering the portal, players getting out, players transferring, recruits jumping ship like it's on fire - I'm not confident they'll have enough players to field a team!

Second - this aligns up more and more to look like we are going to Orlando to conduct a mercy killing. Is that even legal?

Someone talk me back. Otherwise, things are looking so good I gotta wear shades.

Advertisement
They’ll field a team, how good will depend on a number of things. Just makes their lofty ranking even sweeter when we anal carnage their women encounter to a convincing victory and a jump to #16 in the following week’s polls. That should get TNM off to a glorious start!

Advertisement
With all the Gator players entering the portal, players getting out, players transferring, recruits jumping ship like it's on fire - I'm not confident they'll have enough players to field a team!

Second - this aligns up more and more to look like we are going to Orlando to conduct a mercy killing. Is that even legal?

Someone talk me back. Otherwise, things are looking so good I gotta wear shades.
Oh Believe you me...All this portal Crap/ and troubles will only ramp up all their excuses....

Advertisement

It's still a little early for us to tell you we roll.

Well if you go to Gator Tears thread and read some of the posts from 247 site they think they'll win by 30 or more and Mullen will put on a clinic against us

Thik a lot of us on here continue to suffer from a mild to severe case of battered Cane syndrome, and it's still fairly symptomatic.

We all need something, anything to show us the two year over, under, wrong shoulder, in the dirt, over the head throw nightmare is finally over.

Only then can we be cured.

Just one perfectly thrown 15 yard out to a receiver in motion. A seam route with a ball thrown to the receiver in stride and on the numbers. A properly executed screen pass.

At first sight of anything like that? Then it's on.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You want some good advice? Stay humble, do not forget all the Miami fans talking s*** last year about what we would do to Lsu before the season started. You all should remember that well. Just stay humble

This subject is “silly”and typical of the type information op posts on a daily basis. Obviously a feeble attempt to get a reaction from other cis members. The dog days of summer will reveal many similar foolish subjects by various posters that are desperate to try and “shake” up cis readers.

This subject is “silly”and typical of the type information op posts on a daily basis. Obviously a feeble attempt to get a reaction from other cis members. The dog days of summer will reveal many imilar foolish subjects by various posters that are desperate to try and “shake” up cis readers.

Wait, someone post something on here to elicit a reaction from other CIS members?

That's just plain crazy. Had no idea thats what people did on here.

Advertisement
Last thing you want to do is get overconfident. I hate the gators. But I was at hard rock last year and feeling like we were gonna see an old school beat down.

Advertisement
Back