I'm calling it now...

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Devonta Smith is coming to the U.

He is Deejay's Ace. Pete already knows this which is why he's been suspiciously quiet about the Smith topic.

Smith coming to the U just makes too much sense considering our need of WR and Smith's great relationship with Richt and DeeJay.

Alabama won't get him since Smith is too small for their "blocking WRs". Also Smith was most likely turned off by their lack of passing in the championship game.

LSU is just not in it at all.

The recent news about Smith and FSU plays along with the Pete's tweet of "Chess not Checkers". His interest in FSU so random and out of the blue I bet you Richt is just trolling the s*** out of FSU.

Just watch - it's gonna be a signing day surprise and this board will flip s***.

Advertisement
Devonta Smith is coming to the U.

He is Deejay's Ace. Pete already knows this which is why he's been suspiciously quiet about the Smith topic.

Smith coming to the U just makes too much sense considering our need of WR and Smith's great relationship with Richt and DeeJay.

Alabama won't get him since Smith is too small for their "blocking WRs". Also Smith was most likely turned off by their lack of passing in the championship game.

LSU is just not in it at all.

The recent news about Smith and FSU plays along with the Pete's tweet of "Chess not Checkers". His interest in FSU so random and out of the blue I bet you Richt is just trolling the s*** out of FSU.

Just watch - it's gonna be a signing day surprise and this board will flip s***.

I hope your right !!!

No clue if Smith is coming but can we please stop with the "DeeJay's ace" nonsense.

He doesn't have a ******* ace.

I hope you're right. Can you imagine the buzz if we got Smith, Thomas, Pouncey, Slaton, Herbert, Dean, Edwards, and Henderson all on NSD? it almost seems to me like they're building up the suspense for a number of these kids on purpose.

I hope you're right. Can you imagine the buzz if we got Smith, Thomas, Pouncey, Slaton, Herbert, Dean, Edwards, and Henderson all on NSD? it almost seems to me like they're building up the suspense for a number of these kids on purpose.

We aren't getting them Heritage boys I don't think.

Advertisement
What kind of relationship does Deejay and Smith have... did they have camps with each other. Other than Paradise Camp.

No, I can't even fathom it. Not happening regardless. But it's a good dream I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave-Chapelle-Crackhead-Tyrone-Biggums-Dafuq.jpg

What kind of relationship does Deejay and Smith have... did they have camps with each other. Other than Paradise Camp.

None that I know of, I think OP is just assuming it, or it's based off of a couple of tweets...

Advertisement
I think some of you are reading way too much into Pete's tweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement

not getting slaton unless he changes his mind and is willing to play guard in college, frankly florida and others recruiting him at dt know that come 2nd year are gonna switch him to oline but recruit at dt redshirt then switch positions is whats gonna happen but to get him will lie and say will be a dt for them when in reality wont be. richt wont lie to kid tell him can play dt when is better suited as a guard in college, so we won't land him but gotta respect richts honesty and in 2 yrs u will start to see it pay off as kids realize he will be honest with them while others won't

Advertisement
Back