I'm calling it now...

Advertisement
I'm an administrator at clewiston high school. Coach Rumph was in the office today to meet with our head coach on some of our boys. He must be pretty darn comfy about how things are looking to be spending a day with us when we have no 2017 targets.

proxy.php

I'm an administrator at clewiston high school. Coach Rumph was in the office today to meet with our head coach on some of our boys. He must be pretty darn comfy about how things are looking to be spending a day with us when we have no 2017 targets.

Or he's just a good game coach who's completely incompetent recruiting wise.

Advertisement

Question is... Why Clewiston got {*** grammar} no targets! I left it with ya'll, you gotta carry that **** man!

I hope you're right. Can you imagine the buzz if we got Smith, Thomas, Pouncey, Slaton, Herbert, Dean, Edwards, and Henderson all on NSD? it almost seems to me like they're building up the suspense for a number of these kids on purpose.

We would be lucky to get 3 of those, unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Maybe they are trying to keep Rumph out of the way.

By the way, where is Arnette going?

Advertisement
Don't think this kid is that good but hey I'll take him but Thomas is the gem

I think you're underestimating this kid DW. Don't put too much stock into that AA practice clip. Let big Gus get ahold of him and by his SO year this kid will be legit. Just needs some good S&C to go with that elite speed & wiggle.

Advertisement
Ariz on the radio just now didn't say smith was unlikely or likely. He just said that we get the last visit and that kosi is visiting with him so that we can play that angle

Don't think this kid is that good but hey I'll take him but Thomas is the gem

I think he's overrated also. If you're a 5-star guy, you should be instant impact, I think he'll take a while to acclimated to the college game, he's so small. He looks like Tedd Ginn jr. On film.

Serious question: How well does Rumph work a room?

Advertisement
Back