I'm calling it now...

I'm an administrator at clewiston high school. Coach Rumph was in the office today to meet with our head coach on some of our boys. He must be pretty darn comfy about how things are looking to be spending a day with us when we have no 2017 targets.

Serious question: How well does Rumph work a room?

I think Coach represents like a genuine professional real man. He is easy to like and I imagine parents and recruits find they are very comfortable speaking with him and trust him quickly. All great traits to have in recruiting. Speaking to him in my office has proven a pleasure every time. He comes across as a man of humility. But again, I don't know him personally

Advertisement
We'll see and I hope you're right. Having said that, this FSU interest isn't out of the blue. This was his third time there and he obvious saw enough the first two times that he thought he should check it out with that important figure. He plays it close to the vest and we'll all find out soon enough.

I'm an administrator at clewiston high school. Coach Rumph was in the office today to meet with our head coach on some of our boys. He must be pretty darn comfy about how things are looking to be spending a day with us when we have no 2017 targets.

Serious question: How well does Rumph work a room?

I think Coach represents like a genuine professional real man. He is easy to like and I imagine parents and recruits find they are very comfortable speaking with him and trust him quickly. All great traits to have in recruiting. Speaking to him in my office has proven a pleasure every time. He comes across as a man of humility. But again, I don't know him personally

I met Mike once back in 2001 and nothing you mentioned about him surprises me. Dude is a pro and great for our program.

Advertisement
Devonta Smith is coming to the U.

He is Deejay's Ace. Pete already knows this which is why he's been suspiciously quiet about the Smith topic.

Smith coming to the U just makes too much sense considering our need of WR and Smith's great relationship with Richt and DeeJay.

Alabama won't get him since Smith is too small for their "blocking WRs". Also Smith was most likely turned off by their lack of passing in the championship game.

LSU is just not in it at all.

The recent news about Smith and FSU plays along with the Pete's tweet of "Chess not Checkers". His interest in FSU so random and out of the blue I bet you Richt is just trolling the s*** out of FSU.

Just watch - it's gonna be a signing day surprise and this board will flip s***.

Look man, I hope you're right but...

Pete isn't talking about a lot of guys we aren't getting.
Since when have top WR cared that bama doesn't throw the ball?

Too small the dude is 6'1 lolol rudely may be smaller then him

I think he is too late to the party bruh

What kind of relationship does Deejay and Smith have... did they have camps with each other. Other than Paradise Camp.

They both were committed to Ga before Richt fired. Both visited several times together and DJ been on him daily.

Advertisement
Recruiting is a mirror. We often see whatever it is we want to see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
http://https://mobile.twitter.com/labootleggers/status/817819934256402437
Don't think this kid is that good but hey I'll take him but Thomas is the gem

I think he's overrated also. If you're a 5-star guy, you should be instant impact, I think he'll take a while to acclimated to the college game, he's so small. He looks like Tedd Ginn jr. On film.

One of the 7 on 7 coaches at la bootleggers who Devonta smith plays on said he's one of the 3 most players he has ever had, that list includes Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry,Leonard fournette , tredavious white(future 1st round pick soon). Donte jackson(5star current lsu db), shea Patterson(5star qb) as well as some others.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back