***** I'M BOUT TO GET LIT

GOT ENOUGH OF THIS GOOD TO GET A TRAFFICKING CHARGE ROLLED UP WAITING FOR FIRE............ GOT THIS HENNY READY STEAKS ON THE GRILLS WITH WINGS AND BRISKET IN THE SMOKER.

BOUT TO SLIDE THROUGH BABY MAMA HOUSE GET SOME A1 NECK AND THEN BACK HOME READY TO GET LOUD AS ****.

ITS GAMEDAY MY NYGGAS YA'LL HOLLA AT TBULLET. WHAT YA'LL GAMEDAY LOOKING LIKE?

Man where you been? They let you out for the game or your caps button been broke?

Missed ya my man.

Advertisement
THE HENNY IS FOR THE SOLO RED CUP MY ***** ALL DAY. YOU GOT THAT **** RIGHT STRAIGHT UP.

Hey, did not want to underestimate your grilling range. I have to admit I drink mine from crystal but never turned down a Solo cup in my life. I use to travel NW 27 in Dade ave every day and there was a dude who grilled on side of road with a half 55 gal drum. Never missed a chance to stop and buy a couple racks. Best ribs I ever had. The man had some secret sauce and made skills. Best part about being a Cane is we come from everywhere and go anywhere. Lets skin us some tigers tonight.

He should be a mod so he can cut these trolls out before they get finished with they’re first post.

This place has been overrun with them lately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GOT ENOUGH OF THIS GOOD TO GET A TRAFFICKING CHARGE ROLLED UP WAITING FOR FIRE............ GOT THIS HENNY READY STEAKS ON THE GRILLS WITH WINGS AND BRISKET IN THE SMOKER.

BOUT TO SLIDE THROUGH BABY MAMA HOUSE GET SOME A1 NECK AND THEN BACK HOME READY TO GET LOUD AS ****.

ITS GAMEDAY MY NYGGAS YA'LL HOLLA AT TBULLET. WHAT YA'LL GAMEDAY LOOKING LIKE?

This guy gets it

Advertisement
See James Jackson has my fire! I just not drunk yet. Starting with IPA's. and we roll, it's shots ****'s.

Let's all watch some Canes thump these flucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back