***** I'M BOUT TO GET LIT

Advertisement
That's the signal, gentlemen. It's go time!
tenor (5).gif

Advertisement
It just wouldn't be the same around here without an update on JJax Bro's game day routine... Smoking meat, smoking weed (aka Pahokee Smokee), smokin chicks...and if he attends the game - potentially smoking someone like a ND fan.

Don't be hatin...just cause he's livin the dream.

Ok, we have this thread out of the way now.
Did I miss the one by the other dude talking about starting fights and knocking out the other teams female fans?

Advertisement
Ok, we have this thread out of the way now.
Did I miss the one by the other dude talking about starting fights and knocking out the other teams female fans?

WAIT PAUSE *****.......... ARE YOU HATING?

IF YOU ARE YOU CAN'T CUT IN FRONT OF NYSTAE AND HIS HE BYTCH TO SUCK MY JOHNSON. WAIT YOUR TURN HOE *** *****.

WHERE THE **** DID ALL THESE NYGGAS COME FROM I'M NOT CRAZY THESE ARE NEW PEOPLE YA'LL LETTING ALL THESE ******* ****** ON THE BOARD.

WELL YA'LL GOING TO HAVE TO KICK MY *** OFF CAUSE I'M CALLING THESE F.UC.K. NYGGAS OUT EVERYTIME THEY TEST ME.

Advertisement
GOT ENOUGH OF THIS GOOD TO GET A TRAFFICKING CHARGE ROLLED UP WAITING FOR FIRE............ GOT THIS HENNY READY STEAKS ON THE GRILLS WITH WINGS AND BRISKET IN THE SMOKER.

BOUT TO SLIDE THROUGH BABY MAMA HOUSE GET SOME A1 NECK AND THEN BACK HOME READY TO GET LOUD AS ****.

ITS GAMEDAY MY NYGGAS YA'LL HOLLA AT TBULLET. WHAT YA'LL GAMEDAY LOOKING LIKE?

So, let me see if I gt this. Going to get high and get laid while wings and brisket slow smoke, then coming home to grill steaks and make enough noise for some non-cane type to call the cops about. The HENNY has me unless you mean cognac for drinking or expensive marinade. Sounds like a extremely great plan even if I am only half right.

Advertisement
So, let me see if I gt this. Going to get high and get laid while wings and brisket slow smoke, then coming home to grill steaks and make enough noise for some non-cane type to call the cops about. The HENNY has me unless you mean cognac for drinking or expensive marinade. Sounds like a extremely great plan even if I am only half right.

THE HENNY IS FOR THE SOLO RED CUP MY ***** ALL DAY. YOU GOT THAT **** RIGHT STRAIGHT UP.

GOT ENOUGH OF THIS GOOD TO GET A TRAFFICKING CHARGE ROLLED UP WAITING FOR FIRE............ GOT THIS HENNY READY STEAKS ON THE GRILLS WITH WINGS AND BRISKET IN THE SMOKER.

BOUT TO SLIDE THROUGH BABY MAMA HOUSE GET SOME A1 NECK AND THEN BACK HOME READY TO GET LOUD AS ****.

ITS GAMEDAY MY NYGGAS YA'LL HOLLA AT TBULLET. WHAT YA'LL GAMEDAY LOOKING LIKE?

MY *****! 😎😎

Advertisement
Back