***** I'M BOUT TO GET LIT

GOT ENOUGH OF THIS GOOD TO GET A TRAFFICKING CHARGE ROLLED UP WAITING FOR FIRE............ GOT THIS HENNY READY STEAKS ON THE GRILLS WITH WINGS AND BRISKET IN THE SMOKER.

BOUT TO SLIDE THROUGH BABY MAMA HOUSE GET SOME A1 NECK AND THEN BACK HOME READY TO GET LOUD AS ****.

ITS GAMEDAY MY NYGGAS YA'LL HOLLA AT TBULLET. WHAT YA'LL GAMEDAY LOOKING LIKE?

You are an embarrassment

Advertisement
I think that an "A1 neck" is a turkey neck. They were quite popular in Atlanta. They look horrific while cooking, but some segments of the populace devour them by the hundreds.
Hmmm...which segments of the populace devour turkey necks by the hundreds?

Advertisement
“Nothing is true, nothing is real except love and our perception of love.”

YOU EVEN WRITE *** I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN HE BYTCHES LIKE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND SUCKING UP ALL THE DIXK YOU CAN CHOKE ON.

YOU GO STAND IN THE CORNER AND WIPE THAT *** OFF YOUR MOUTH MIGHT TURN OFF THE NEXT F.A G. THAT WANTS SOME NECK IF HE SEES THAT.

DON'T WRITE BACK TO ME HOE *** *****.

YOU EVEN WRITE *** I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN HE BYTCHES LIKE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND SUCKING UP ALL THE DIXK YOU CAN CHOKE ON.

YOU GO STAND IN THE CORNER AND WIPE THAT *** OFF YOUR MOUTH MIGHT TURN OFF THE NEXT F.A G. THAT WANTS SOME NECK IF HE SEES THAT.

DON'T WRITE BACK TO ME HOE *** *****.

These kind of vulgar insults are completely uncalled for.

A formal complaint has been filed.

Advertisement
Guy is an institution.

You just cannot take it too seriously.

(Zbroad's is the Board's embarrassment. I have that fool on ignore. He is as ignorant as a mongoloid cat!)
The amount of homosexuality in this porst is astounding.

He says he has me on ignore but he just went around negging all of my posts from the last 2 days.

@OriginalGatorHater you seeing this ****?

Last edited:
Advertisement
tumblr_mzz0vpmSkc1sprcixo1_500.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back