I'm a Soldier!!!

Advertisement
I think we were all KW2 fans during his Miami days. No problem with on field performance, can’t argue that. But...... his off field actions is the last impression he left for us all. And yes that was a tremendous block.

It's not moral high ground.. he plead guilty to two counts of rape... That's taking things to an entirely different level....
I posted the clip to discuss a block the guy made in a football game. Then some emo chimed in and started yapping about rape. If I wanted to discuss the mans transgressions that have occured in his personal life, I would have posted a clip from his trial. The last time I checked, this was a college football message board where we're able to talk about, you know, football. Some of these weak *** cats round here be acting like this is a TMZ site.

Go Canes!!!!

One of the best blocks I've ever seen live. Still to this day trying to figure out how or better yet, why KW2 got flagged for that clean block? And I'm not buying that unsportsmanlike BS either. I was in the west end zone sitting right on top of that play. Block was clean. No reason for the flag other than to fug The U over that day.

My gawd, BB was turrible and I mean TURRIBLE that day. They literally beat us with their punter and that bad call.

We were finally moving the ball and getting ready to score and those cowards hit us with that bogus 15 yard penalty on that block.

I still get a little ****ed of when I think about that game. That was a hot long *** day!

Dam shame this cat went bat **** crazy later on in life. Dude was a **** of a talent!!

Go Canes!!!

Bro the flag was for him trying to mack it to some old lady alumnas that were there in the stands from the class of 1950. My nukka grabbed his crotch and told them he was their "effin soulja!!!". In all fairness though they were "gunnin" for his legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Like it or not and regardless of how some of the moral high ground posters feel around here. This guy was one of the best to ever play the position at the U.

Go Canes!!!!
He was the best to ever play the tight end position at the COLLEGE level. Nobody else even close. Absolute monster. Too bad it didn't continue over to the pros.

Now, as a human being, he is a piece of filth.

One of the best blocks I've ever seen live. Still to this day trying to figure out how or better yet, why KW2 got flagged for that clean block? And I'm not buying that unsportsmanlike BS either. I was in the west end zone sitting right on top of that play. Block was clean. No reason for the flag other than to fug The U over that day.

My gawd, BB was turrible and I mean TURRIBLE that day. They literally beat us with their punter and that bad call.

We were finally moving the ball and getting ready to score and those cowards hit us with that bogus 15 yard penalty on that block.

I still get a little ****ed of when I think about that game. That was a hot long *** day!

Dam shame this cat went bat **** crazy later on in life. Dude was a **** of a talent!!

Go Canes!!!

Dude he was always bat **** crazy LOL. Just watch the video. That is not a sane person talking. Also, supposedly he had like a uncontrollable **** addiction. Like he'd be on the team bus and start going to town on himself. His teammates didn't wanna room with him during away games. K2 was always cray cray! Too bad he didn't get the help he needed when he was young. Unbelievable physical talent, but sadly a basket case.

I posted the clip to discuss a block the guy made in a football game. Then some emo chimed in and started yapping about rape. If I wanted to discuss the mans transgressions that have occured in his personal life, I would have posted a clip from his trial. The last time I checked, this was a college football message board where we're able to talk about, you know, football. Some of these weak *** cats round here be acting like this is a TMZ site.

Go Canes!!!!
So you post something about a rapist..convicted rapist who pleaded guilty to it and resort to name calling about people who speak upon it... That makes sense...
I mean of all the people to start a thread about you couldn't have went with someone else??.. You wrote it assuming that because it's a college football board that no one would bring up a rape conviction??.. I would say you should know better but obviously you don't...

So you post something about a rapist..convicted rapist who pleaded guilty to it and resort to name calling about people who speak upon it... That makes sense...
I mean of all the people to start a thread about you couldn't have went with someone else??.. You wrote it assuming that because it's a college football board that no one would bring up a rape conviction??.. I would say you should know better but obviously you don't...
The estrogen level in some of you dudes is off the chain. You cats need to lay off the Soy!!
It was a block, one of the greatest ever and all you wanna do is talk about rape? Man, some of y'all trippin.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
The estrogen level in some of you dudes is off the chain. You cats need to lay off the Soy!!
It was a block, one of the greatest ever and all you wanna do is talk about rape? Man, some of y'all trippin.

Go Canes!!!
And again you seem to think insults makes you look good in this??? Ok fine... You called people in another post weak assess but have no problem showing yourself as a dumbass... Congrats....
e45.png

U think so? The only kids that come to my mind have been Blades, Jenkins, Duke, Shaq and Richards. Cant really think of many more.
I mean, that whole 1986 team did get off the plane wearing military fatigues before the Fiesta Bowl, man.

Advertisement
I went to Miami at the same time as Winslow. It was very well known that he was off his rocker, and has been since. Like, ya know, his current prison sentence for raping an unconscious 17 year old girl when he was 19. But LATER in life is when he went crazy.

But go ahead and assume everyone is as ignorant as you are about a subject you brought up, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

I'll take "rape is never acceptable" over "but he was a good player for my team."
Thank you ol righteous one for blessing us with your moral teachings.
oh brother eye roll GIF by MacKenzie Bourg

Nobody tryin to claim him. It was a great block. Dude was a true Cane. Something went wrong with this cat when he went to the league.
Doesn't change the fact he played his heart out while at the U. Just because dude wound up dealing with mental illness doesn't mean he wasn't an outstanding football player once upon a time. Stop tryn to be politically correct. Nobody GAF bout yo feelings.

Go Canes!!!
Panty rufflers can't deal with it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back