I'm a Soldier!!!

1. Video is still hilarious;
2. Rape is still bad and unforgiveable;
3. How TF KWII get a cell phone in prison to post this ish?

I think his sentencing got delayed. im sure hes still sitting in a cell tho. hes gotta serve anywhere between 12-18 years from his plea deal

Advertisement
lamorne morris winston bishop GIF by New Girl

The game that solidified for me Coker was not the man. Miami had no business losing this game. Streak should have continued. Smh.

Advertisement
I went to Miami at the same time as Winslow. It was very well known that he was off his rocker, and has been since. Like, ya know, his current prison sentence for raping an unconscious 17 year old girl when he was 19. But LATER in life is when he went crazy.

But go ahead and assume everyone is as ignorant as you are about a subject you brought up, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

I'll take "rape is never acceptable" over "but he was a good player for my team."
Man it was the same for Hernandez at UF, everyone knew these dudes were crazy as ****

Maybe if he stayed focused on football and not committing illegal acts, he'd be a little higher regarded right now.

Like the old joke says, you ***** one chicken...

Advertisement
I never liked the Winslow family. His father is a total and complete ******* and that's from a few experiences with him. I have no idea why his son turned out the way he did nor am I going to speculate either.

You can be a fan though of the player Winslow, but despise the person. Him and his father were both badass at their position. Some of the best to ever play, even if the son didn't live up to his talent.

I put out KW in the same boat as OJ. Not as good as OJ on the field, but off of it a nightmare. I've had two run ins with OJ and the thing that gets me is he's very personable and likable. I never felt that way about about KW who seemed stuck on himself, very American Psycho. I never would've predicted how his life has turned out, but I'm not surprised. OJ, guilty as sin in my book, but if you just met and interacted with him, hearing his story would be shocking.

You just never know what someone is capable of.

I may be in the minority but I thought the original clip was cringy. Maybe it's how he expresses himself but I found it ingenuine. 🤷‍♂️

I just don't like calling yourself a soldier when you're playing a sport. I know what he was going for but still. its an insult to those that are or were soldiers and actually faced consequences that extend beyond a W or L.

Yeah....

After the grotesque chit Deuce did, I’m cool off him.

Albeit, wish we had more kids rocking our unis w/ this mentality. That we dgaf about any.one.person that’s not rocking this Orange & Green!
Which, if imma be honest, low key hate the “hit stick” prop, b/c it’s just that, a prop....a figment of what we were, but not are.

We got/had dudes like that on the team for years. But since we not winning, our fans like to call it "Fake bravado"

We got/had dudes like that on the team for years. But since we not winning, our fans like to call it "Fake bravado"

U think so? The only kids that come to my mind have been Blades, Jenkins, Duke, Shaq and Richards. Cant really think of many more.

Advertisement
I just don't like calling yourself a soldier when you're playing a sport. I know what he was going for but still. its an insult to those that are or were soldiers and actually faced consequences that extend beyond a W or L.

I guess. It's just a saying to these kids. I don't have a huge issue with that piece. Yeah, I hear you but it doesn't quite register with me in my rage bucket

I guess. It's just a saying to these kids. I don't have a huge issue with that piece. Yeah, I hear you but it doesn't quite register with me in my rage bucket

not angry about it but just cringe worthy hearing it again. either way, **** him

I never liked the Winslow family. His father is a total and complete ******* and that's from a few experiences with him. I have no idea why his son turned out the way he did nor am I going to speculate either.

You can be a fan though of the player Winslow, but despise the person. Him and his father were both badass at their position. Some of the best to ever play, even if the son didn't live up to his talent.

I put out KW in the same boat as OJ. Not as good as OJ on the field, but off of it a nightmare. I've had two run ins with OJ and the thing that gets me is he's very personable and likable. I never felt that way about about KW who seemed stuck on himself, very American Psycho. I never would've predicted how his life has turned out, but I'm not surprised. OJ, guilty as sin in my book, but if you just met and interacted with him, hearing his story would be shocking.

You just never know what someone is capable of.
Couldnt agree more. I had separate encounters with the father and son. Both were the biggest a-holes I've ever met.

Advertisement

One of the most insane grabs anyone has ever made at the U. Especially considering this catch was made on 4th down with the game on the line.

Go Canes!!!!

Like it or not and regardless of how some of the moral high ground posters feel around here. This guy was one of the best to ever play the position at the U.

Go Canes!!!!

Like it or not and regardless of how some of the moral high ground posters feel around here. This guy was one of the best to ever play the position at the U.

Go Canes!!!!
It's not moral high ground.. he plead guilty to two counts of rape... That's taking things to an entirely different level....

Advertisement
Back