I'm a Soldier!!!

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane

One of the best blocks I've ever seen live. Still to this day trying to figure out how or better yet, why KW2 got flagged for that clean block? And I'm not buying that unsportsmanlike BS either. I was in the west end zone sitting right on top of that play. Block was clean. No reason for the flag other than to fug The U over that day.

My gawd, BB was turrible and I mean TURRIBLE that day. They literally beat us with their punter and that bad call.

We were finally moving the ball and getting ready to score and those cowards hit us with that bogus 15 yard penalty on that block.

I still get a little ****ed of when I think about that game. That was a hot long *** day!

Dam shame this cat went bat **** crazy later on in life. Dude was a **** of a talent!!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Yeah....

After the grotesque chit Deuce did, I’m cool off him.

Albeit, wish we had more kids rocking our unis w/ this mentality. That we dgaf about any.one.person that’s not rocking this Orange & Green!
Which, if imma be honest, low key hate the “hit stick” prop, b/c it’s just that, a prop....a figment of what we were, but not are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I see absolutely nothing wrong with him in this clip. Dude had every right to be ****ed off that day.

It's not like he was jerking off in front of the camera. Kid was just ****ed off.

But go ahead and play shrink if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Go Canes!!!

I went to Miami at the same time as Winslow. It was very well known that he was off his rocker, and has been since. Like, ya know, his current prison sentence for raping an unconscious 17 year old girl when he was 19. But LATER in life is when he went crazy.

But go ahead and assume everyone is as ignorant as you are about a subject you brought up, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

I'll take "rape is never acceptable" over "but he was a good player for my team."

Nah bruh....we don’t claim him
Nobody tryin to claim him. It was a great block. Dude was a true Cane. Something went wrong with this cat when he went to the league.
Doesn't change the fact he played his heart out while at the U. Just because dude wound up dealing with mental illness doesn't mean he wasn't an outstanding football player once upon a time. Stop tryn to be politically correct. Nobody GAF bout yo feelings.

Go Canes!!!

I went to Miami at the same time as Winslow. It was very well known that he was off his rocker, and has been since. Like, ya know, his current prison sentence for raping an unconscious 17 year old girl when he was 19. But LATER in life is when he went crazy.

But go ahead and assume everyone is as ignorant as you are about a subject you brought up, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

I'll take "rape is never acceptable" over "but he was a good player for my team."
Nobody celebrating his personal life. I posted a clip of him making a block and you tryin to turn the thread into a Jerry Spinger episode because you were sniffin his jock once upon a time. We talking anout a block and you tryin to talk about rape. Take yo drama to TMZ yo

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Nobody celebrating his personal life. I posted a clip of him making a block and you tryin to turn the thread into a Jerry Spinger episode because you were sniffin his jock once upon a time. We talking anout a block and you tryin to talk about rape. Take yo drama to TMZ yo

Go Canes!!!
Just stop clown. Defending a rapist is so low.

Something went wrong with this cat when he went to the league.

So the unconscious minor he raped in college doesn't count then, right?

Go Canes!!!

You sound like Jesse Pinkman, yo. You still seem to think he went screwy later in life. You got your panties all in a twist when I questioned him going crazy "later in life."

Man up and admit when you sound like an idiot, which would be now, yo. Or just be a rape apologist. I hear Penn State needs more fans, yo.

crazy breaking bad GIF

Advertisement
So the unconscious minor he raped in college doesn't count then, right?

You sound like Jesse Pinkman, yo. You still seem to think he went screwy later in life. You got your panties all in a twist when I questioned him going crazy "later in life."

Man up and admit when you sound like an idiot, which would be now, yo. Or just be a rape apologist. I hear Penn State needs more fans, yo.

crazy breaking bad GIF
Yea jit was weird..much weirder then Winston even smh

Advertisement
Back