I'm a Soldier!!!

So you post something about a rapist..convicted rapist who pleaded guilty to it and resort to name calling about people who speak upon it... That makes sense...
I mean of all the people to start a thread about you couldn't have went with someone else??.. You wrote it assuming that because it's a college football board that no one would bring up a rape conviction??.. I would say you should know better but obviously you don't...

@Turnoverchaincane doesn't think rape is crazy. Winslow only went crazy AFTER he had been in the league for years.

Raping unconscious minors is totally normal for him.

Advertisement
I posted the clip to discuss a block the guy made in a football game. Then some emo chimed in and started yapping about rape. If I wanted to discuss the mans transgressions that have occured in his personal life, I would have posted a clip from his trial. The last time I checked, this was a college football message board where we're able to talk about, you know, football. Some of these weak *** cats round here be acting like this is a TMZ site.

Go Canes!!!!

Do you literally have a learning disability? You said he went crazy later in life. I questioned it. Then you got your pink panties all in a bunch about that, at which point I noted he raped an unconscious minor when he was 19. You know... well before he got to the league. Then you started defending him, because you are a man who openly supports raping children.

Now the entire thread, sans a dude with a Sesame Street character as his avatar because he probably uses it to bait and molest children, have chimed in stating that Winslow was always nuts, backing me up, and also share my sentiment that rape is not OK.

The point is and always has been that he didn't go nuts "later in life." He was always nuts, and you're absurdly clueless and tone deaf, and continue to get bashed by every single person chiming in, except your weird, rape apologist cohort.

Use your f@#king brain for once in your life.

Yo Cash....

If you're so **** bent on talking about rape and child molestation, START A FN THREAD on the topic. Maybe the rest of the emo's will engage.

Imma stick with talking football.

That 4th down catch was completely insane but dat block tho. My goodness, that was a thing of beauty. 2 of my all time favorite plays.

Go Canes!!!

Have you ever posted anything worth reading? I'm honestly trying to think when you had something to say that didn't sound like it was intended for your avatar's audience.
Have you ever noticed you're a nobody on the internet and what you have to say has no relevance to anyone?

Do you literally have a learning disability? You said he went crazy later in life. I questioned it. Then you got your pink panties all in a bunch about that, at which point I noted he raped an unconscious minor when he was 19. You know... well before he got to the league. Then you started defending him, because you are a man who openly supports raping children.

Now the entire thread, sans a dude with a Sesame Street character as his avatar because he probably uses it to bait and molest children, have chimed in stating that Winslow was always nuts, backing me up, and also share my sentiment that rape is not OK.

The point is and always has been that he didn't go nuts "later in life." He was always nuts, and you're absurdly clueless and tone deaf, and continue to get bashed by every single person chiming in, except your weird, rape apologist cohort.

Use your f@#king brain for once in your life.
I Love You Valentine GIF by Dina Martina

Advertisement
Have you ever noticed you're a nobody on the internet and what you have to say has no relevance to anyone?
I mean, we tryin to talk some football and all this Emo wants to do is keep talking about rape and child molestation because it's the internet and this is his safe space. This is the only place people like him can get away with expressing their feelings without dealing with any real life repercussions.

Back to football.

My top 5 Tight Ends that played for the U...

5 Bubba Franks
4 Greg Olson
3 Jeremy Shockey
2 Willie Smith
1 Kellen Winslow Jr.

Go Canes!!!

I mean, we tryin to talk some football and all this Emo wants to do is keep talking about rape and child molestation because it's the internet and this is his safe space. This is the only place people like him can get away with expressing their feelings without dealing with any real life repercussions.

Back to football.

My top 5 Tight Ends that played for the U...

5 Bubba Franks
4 Greg Olson
3 Jeremy Shockey
2 Willie Smith
1 Kellen Winslow Jr.

Go Canes!!!
Im biased to Bubba Franks. I would put him before Olsen and Shockey.
Now , on the subject of the other buffoon. You're spot on.

Dude he was always bat **** crazy LOL. Just watch the video. That is not a sane person talking. Also, supposedly he had like a uncontrollable **** addiction. Like he'd be on the team bus and start going to town on himself. His teammates didn't wanna room with him during away games. K2 was always cray cray! Too bad he didn't get the help he needed when he was young. Unbelievable physical talent, but sadly a basket case.

didnt he get caught in a target parking lot beating it

Advertisement
Ok ok the man stole cold and old beavers. Reprehensible so he pled guilty becuz he was. And yes he shamelessly did what most of us clandestinely do behind closed doors that are nailed shut. What he did was criminal and perverted.

BUT NO ONE can deny that while he was a Cane he was a feared prolific unstoppable beast that gave his all. A Cane that fearlessly bled Orange and Green.

Miami is NOT responsible for what he became after he left Miami for the NFL.

So I'm not going to hang my head in shame or deny that he was one of our all time greats just because of how he eventually turned out.

Last edited:
I just don't like calling yourself a soldier when you're playing a sport. I know what he was going for but still. its an insult to those that are or were soldiers and actually faced consequences that extend beyond a W or L.
I'm not offended. He's good. Dont speak for us, (me) thanks!

Ok ok the man stole cold and old beavers. Reprehensible so he pled guilty becuz he was. And yes he shamelessly did what most of us clandestinely do behind closed doors that are nailed shut. What he did was criminal and perverted.

BUT NO ONE can deny that while he was a Cane he was a feared prolific unstoppable beast that gave his all. A Cane that fearlessly bled Orange and Green.

Miami is NOT responsible for what he became after he left Miami for the NFL.

So I'm not going to hang my head in shame or deny that he was one of our all time greats just because of how he eventually turned out.
If we give gators fan **** for ah, we have to do the same for kellen.his first crime stretched back to when he was at Miami.

If we give gators fan **** for ah, we have to do the same for kellen.his first crime stretched back to when he was at Miami.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm kinda sure he wasn't raping while he was a Cane. I'll recheck ...so IF he was shame on him

I could care less about someone rubbing one out in his car in the parking lot...UNLESS his car is parked right next to mine and he's squealing or grunting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm kinda sure he wasn't raping while he was a Cane. I'll recheck ...so IF he was shame on him

I could care less about someone rubbing one out in his car in the parking lot...UNLESS his car is parked right next to mine and he's squealing or grunting.
Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. takes plea deal before rape ...www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › ex-nfl-player-k...

he pled guilty to raping an unconscious 17 year old when he was 19 (back in 03)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back