I'm a little concerned...

Advertisement
90a8bf49-e8ed-4096-a591-2f74a4a59874_1.4b00640c98f1234355fd7e303033d756.jpeg

they've been hearing about that **** show they put up against bethune for like a month now

Advertisement
This game would not even be worth discussing if we did not have a 3 week layoff. We would have destroyed them. There is uncertainty now whether team will come out flat. Vegas has us less than a 2 touchdown favorite and betters not moving the price in either direction. My instinct tells me that this could be a some what difficult challenge with us achieving an unimpressive win. Could be similar to B cook man game but a closer score.

Advertisement
It's one of those games where talent/depth eventually takes over. As long as we gameplan properly, I think we take control of this game by the 2nd quarter. Their defense is really bad so we will put up yards and points. There offense is potent, but if we can create havoc in the backfield and can get some turnovers, we should limit their ability to put up points.

Dream scenario:
1. We let Walton/Homer run wild and hold possession for long, extended drives that lead to touchdowns
2. Press their wideouts at the line of scrimmage to mess up timing and allow our front 7 to get to the QB
3. Our Safeties/DBs make plays by stopping the screen pass and creating turnovers
4. Rosier manages the game with his ability to extend the play and gets the ball to Richards/Harley/Herndon for a few BIG plays

Not going to post a score, but I believe we'll take the lead by the start of the second quarter and widen the gap from there - defense will adjust at halftime and will give up very little in the second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari Carter de-cleats someone on the kickoff and we scoop and score..Then we dominate the rest of the way. 56-21 CANES!!

Honestly this stuff is getting mad annoying. After this game, and this shouldn't even be needed, I don't want to hear a single worry, NOT ONE, about any non P5 school. Y'all had your chance to worry last year against a better App State team ON THE ROAD, and after that game should have realized it was a new day. Get your manhood back from wherever you left it, but more importantly get your **** CANE HOOD back! YES WE ROLL! WE ROLL EM OUT OF THE BUILDING! **** it man. ENOUGH already.

Advertisement
Back