I'm a little concerned...

proxy.php

Advertisement
Honestly this stuff is getting mad annoying. After this game, and this shouldn't even be needed, I don't want to hear a single worry, NOT ONE, about any non P5 school. Y'all had your chance to worry last year against a better App State team ON THE ROAD, and after that game should have realized it was a new day. Get your manhood back from wherever you left it, but more importantly get your **** CANE HOOD back! YES WE ROLL! WE ROLL EM OUT OF THE BUILDING! **** it man. ENOUGH already.

IMG_4772.jpg

. Idiot. Total of 3 posts and this is your contribution. Airheads like you are total losers.

118 posts and this is yours? Complaining about him telling OP we gonna roll? Shut up.
What?
[MENTION=16631]Hemsleysalmons[/MENTION]... this is your first season around here so you just don't get it smh

tenor.gif

Honestly this stuff is getting mad annoying. After this game, and this shouldn't even be needed, I don't want to hear a single worry, NOT ONE, about any non P5 school. Y'all had your chance to worry last year against a better App State team ON THE ROAD, and after that game should have realized it was a new day. Get your manhood back from wherever you left it, but more importantly get your **** CANE HOOD back! YES WE ROLL! WE ROLL EM OUT OF THE BUILDING! **** it man. ENOUGH already.

PLEASE tell me you can tell the OP is being sarcastic??

You're just kidding and I missed your sarcasm right? You're not really this stupid are you?

My bad homie. I got caught in the moment. There have been too many of these posts this week that I've laid off but this was the last one that got me. I didn't realize. But I'm good now. I still needed to get that post out of me. It was therapeutic.

Herrera, my young brother, you're quicker on the uptake than this. Five laps, full speed.

Advertisement
Someone tell me we gon' roll

No. I goes like this:

1. "I'm a little worried about our chances against __________..."

2. Someone tell me we roll.

3. Pictures of hot chicks. (Hot or not was the preferred site, but please fell free to use 5 or 6 of the hottest you can find.)

Advertisement
. Idiot. Total of 3 posts and this is your contribution. Airheads like you are total losers.

118 posts and this is yours? Complaining about him telling OP we gonna roll? Shut up.
What?

my boy hemsley... this is an old time canes thing... you wouldn't understand

but you are right, i am old and don't post much. but you kids keep me entertained

hemy boy... WE download.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back