I'm a little concerned...

Honestly this stuff is getting mad annoying. After this game, and this shouldn't even be needed, I don't want to hear a single worry, NOT ONE, about any non P5 school. Y'all had your chance to worry last year against a better App State team ON THE ROAD, and after that game should have realized it was a new day. Get your manhood back from wherever you left it, but more importantly get your **** CANE HOOD back! YES WE ROLL! WE ROLL EM OUT OF THE BUILDING! **** it man. ENOUGH already.

Bringing this hype to tropical park tonight?

Advertisement
Honestly this stuff is getting mad annoying. After this game, and this shouldn't even be needed, I don't want to hear a single worry, NOT ONE, about any non P5 school. Y'all had your chance to worry last year against a better App State team ON THE ROAD, and after that game should have realized it was a new day. Get your manhood back from wherever you left it, but more importantly get your **** CANE HOOD back! YES WE ROLL! WE ROLL EM OUT OF THE BUILDING! **** it man. ENOUGH already.

That's all true, but I feel as if you might have missed the point...

I don't watch movies I already know the ending to. We rolling those clowns too, stay in your lane young homie.

Advertisement

Haha yeah I didn't realize it was sarcasm. This whole week of seeing these type of posts finally set me off!

PLEASE tell me you can tell the OP is being sarcastic??

You're just kidding and I missed your sarcasm right? You're not really this stupid are you?

PLEASE tell me you can tell the OP is being sarcastic??

You're just kidding and I missed your sarcasm right? You're not really this stupid are you?

My bad homie. I got caught in the moment. There have been too many of these posts this week that I've laid off but this was the last one that got me. I didn't realize. But I'm good now. I still needed to get that post out of me. It was therapeutic.

Advertisement

Haha yeah I didn't realize it was sarcasm. This whole week of seeing these type of posts finally set me off!

Wherrera8 you not being serious are you you been on this board long enough to know what this thread is about. OP is not actually "a little concerned" at all. You and some other cats act like y'all joined this board in 2017.

I don't watch movies I already know the ending to. We rolling those clowns too, stay in your lane young homie.

Haha its all in good fun for me these days anyway. Just excited to watch Don Chaney play against some tough competition.

Haha its all in good fun for me these days anyway. Just excited to watch Don Chaney play against some tough competition.

I’m ngl, while this isn’t the year, if Columbus doesn’t have a good year brining in talent in the next 2 years, I could see Chaney just saying I’m gonna carry this team and beating us. The issue is he’s just going up against too much talent now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lMrr3YC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari Carter de-cleats someone on the kickoff and we scoop and score..Then we dominate the rest of the way. 56-21 CANES!!

Right there with you, prediction wise. 56-24 type of game...spring-rolls.jpg

[video]http://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/3r49z1/avoiding_uncomfortable_situations/[/video]

Last edited:
You've been around long enough to know the drill. You're better than this.

Advertisement
Back