I'll Just Leave This Here (Re: Tae Williams and Leonard Manuel)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manuel has been really Pro-Miami lately. Hasn't stopped retweeting UF stuff but seems to be looking at Miami a little closer. Went from talking smack with Nesta to ****ting on Franks and saying Kosi is the best QB in Florida. Maybe its just the Ocala brotherhood thing but maybe we still have some sort of a chance here. I guess only time will tell.

Here's the link to the post

Manuel has been really Pro-Miami lately. Hasn't stopped retweeting UF stuff but seems to be looking at Miami a little closer. Went from talking smack with Nesta to ****ting on Franks and saying Kosi is the best QB in Florida. Maybe its just the Ocala brotherhood thing but maybe we still have some sort of a chance here. I guess only time will tell.

He would be nice. but we dont need him - Just keep Flemming and Robinson- mookie? --- britt or manuel would icing on the cake

Advertisement
Advertisement

Pretty well known he is boys with Kosi, need Kosi to ball out

He would be nice. but we dont need him - Just keep Flemming and Robinson- mookie? --- britt or manuel would icing on the cake

I gotta go Poitier over all of em (besides Robinson)...Althought Britt, Manuel are both studs. I think Manuel acts like a drama queen and may grown into a TE or OLB. JMO

Poitier sky high upside imo.

I gotta go Poitier over all of em (besides Robinson)...Althought Britt, Manuel are both studs. I think Manuel acts like a drama queen and may grown into a TE or OLB. JMO

Poitier sky high upside imo.

Poitier is not better than Flemming or Mookie

Advertisement
Poitier is not better than Flemming or Mookie

Ya I definitely have him in that category...Entirely diff receivers though obviously, and my original comments were towards the comparable big WRs. Poitier is a must have local kid in this class imo.

Ya I definitely have him in that category...Entirely diff receivers though obviously, and my original comments were towards the comparable big WRs. Poitier is a must have local kid in this class imo.
Go to make sure the kids we got at receiver are solid to Miami. Robinson has taken some visits to other schools and Fleming say he solid and hasn’t visited any other schools so far this spring but you never know with how this recruiting sh*t go

Go to make sure the kids we got at receiver solid. Robinson has taken some visits to other schools and Fleming say he solid but you never know

Fleming is at MNW so I think we are good.

Robinson was a surprise commitment even after offers from UF, UGA, FSU and Bama and he has held on. I think we are good there.

Advertisement
Back