I'll Just Leave This Here (Re: Tae Williams and Leonard Manuel)

Tee3000

Dropping Dick Off
How do dudes that only committed once fare?
I don’t know..research it & bet back to me.

both these dudes are on their 2nd & 3rd commitments.

Research that for me while you conduct the research on the first question

CFLCane

Junior

armandose23

Recruit
Manuel has been really Pro-Miami lately. Hasn't stopped retweeting UF stuff but seems to be looking at Miami a little closer. Went from talking smack with Nesta to shitting on Franks and saying Kosi is the best QB in Florida. Maybe its just the Ocala brotherhood thing but maybe we still have some sort of a chance here. I guess only time will tell.

Here's the link to the post

TouchMoney26

Freshman
Manuel has been really Pro-Miami lately. Hasn't stopped retweeting UF stuff but seems to be looking at Miami a little closer. Went from talking smack with Nesta to shitting on Franks and saying Kosi is the best QB in Florida. Maybe its just the Ocala brotherhood thing but maybe we still have some sort of a chance here. I guess only time will tell.

He would be nice. but we dont need him - Just keep Flemming and Robinson- mookie? --- britt or manuel would icing on the cake

Brock Berlin

Freshman

Pretty well known he is boys with Kosi, need Kosi to ball out

skeeter

Junior
He would be nice. but we dont need him - Just keep Flemming and Robinson- mookie? --- britt or manuel would icing on the cake
I gotta go Poitier over all of em (besides Robinson)...Althought Britt, Manuel are both studs. I think Manuel acts like a drama queen and may grown into a TE or OLB. JMO

Poitier sky high upside imo.

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
I gotta go Poitier over all of em (besides Robinson)...Althought Britt, Manuel are both studs. I think Manuel acts like a drama queen and may grown into a TE or OLB. JMO

Poitier sky high upside imo.
Poitier is not better than Flemming or Mookie

skeeter

Junior
Poitier is not better than Flemming or Mookie
Ya I definitely have him in that category...Entirely diff receivers though obviously, and my original comments were towards the comparable big WRs. Poitier is a must have local kid in this class imo.

brock

All-American
Ya I definitely have him in that category...Entirely diff receivers though obviously, and my original comments were towards the comparable big WRs. Poitier is a must have local kid in this class imo.
Go to make sure the kids we got at receiver are solid to Miami. Robinson has taken some visits to other schools and Fleming say he solid and hasn’t visited any other schools so far this spring but you never know with how this recruiting sh*t go

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Go to make sure the kids we got at receiver solid. Robinson has taken some visits to other schools and Fleming say he solid but you never know
Fleming is at MNW so I think we are good.

Robinson was a surprise commitment even after offers from UF, UGA, FSU and Bama and he has held on. I think we are good there.