I'll Just Leave This Here (Re: Tae Williams and Leonard Manuel)

Advertisement
Bama takes head cases all the time Tee. I think the only worth the headache is Tae tho. I'd pass on Manuel...

How do these multiple commitment dudes fare on the actual playing field in college? I’d be interested in knowing how it turns out...

How do these multiple commitment dudes fare on the actual playing field in college? I’d be interested in knowing how it turns out...
I'm with you bro. They typically don't play out but there are few outliers and that's why I'd take Williams before Manuel. I think Williams is a special talent. Manuel to fickle and it's a shame because he has special potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. You can never assume that just cause someone’s cousins with someone that they’re super close. I got cousins I see every week and I got cousins I see twice a year and they live in the same city.

Kid can play tho and if he’s the main target left at safety then let’s go. Pull out all the stops and let’s roll.

Amen. I’ve got some I’ve never seen, some I never want to see again, and some I whish I had never seen at all. But to be honest, I also have some who feel the same way about me.

According to Ivins Tae is the #1 target left at safety. So obviously we're still recruiting him hard.

Who knows how serious he is about Miami though
That's weird, since we already have Tennison. I think Tae is a great prospect, but what I'm pretty sure having 2 safeties that haven't broken 6'0 is not ideal.

Advertisement
I'm with you bro. They typically don't play out but there are few outliers and that's why I'd take Williams before Manuel. I think Williams is a special talent. Manuel to fickle and it's a shame because he has special potential.

True..i wonder if anyone’s ever tracked it..I’m sure we have extremes on both ends of the spectrum.

Remember...You & people like you love giving fellatio..I like women..we are not the same. Neither of them are coming.

Keep on sucking...it’ll get you somewhere

I have no idea what your post has to do with anything relevant to this thread, this site, Canes football, or even society.

I have no idea what your post has to do with anything relevant to this thread, this site, Canes football, or even society.

Sounds like your parents when they question your existence. Don’t project your insecurities on me man.

Advertisement
So any logic is dead after one example? What kind of logic is that? The fck???

& who said it was my logic?
You posted it. Maybe it was someone else’s logic and you repeated it. Who knows but if you want to argue find someone else bra. DC flipped twice and he’s the best player out of south Florida in 10 years easily.

When we had Manuel in the fold people pegged him as the prize of the class. Now I see differently from a lot of people. If he switches to a TE he'd be a monster once he bulks up more. At WR we'll see. If he knows how to use his body he'll be fine. With that being said I don't see him flipping to us. If he goes anywhere else it'll be another SEC team imo.

Advertisement
Back