I'll go ahead and start the "rumor"...…... if/when Hurts loses his job to

I’m not going to lie, I thought about this but agree that he’s too much like Rosier. I would much rather role with the qb room we have now.

Based off the reactions I'm getting from the snowflakes here I wouldn't admit you thought of it. The ButtHurt Brigade is mad as heck at me for starting this thread, lol

Advertisement
Based off the reactions I'm getting from the snowflakes here I wouldn't admit you thought of it. The ButtHurt Brigade is mad as heck at me for starting this thread, lol
Hey, he’s a great athlete, thinking about adding that doesn’t make you an idiot. But when you really reflect on his deficiencies it’s malik Rosier with a little more power run game.

Hey, he’s a great athlete, thinking about adding that doesn’t make you an idiot. But when you really reflect on his deficiencies it’s malik Rosier with a little more power run game.

I never even said I wanted him or we should get him, I just thought I would pose the question to discuss it. Apparently that wadded up the panties of some of our "softer" porsters.... my bad

Only 1 INT though...… and 60%+ completion... and a higher QB rating than Malik

So.......you think that makes Hurts a better QB?

You sure having Bama's O-line doesn't help at all?

I'm very critical of Rosier. But even I recognize that Hurts isn't anywhere near as good as his stats say he is.

Advertisement
So.......you think that makes Hurts a better QB?

You sure having Bama's O-line doesn't help at all?

I'm very critical of Rosier. But even I recognize that Hurts isn't anywhere near as good as his stats say he is.

I already said he was surrounded by 5*s at Bama, and never said he was better, I was just having a discussion to see if our "fans" here would want him to transfer here or not, that is all. Some of you guys anger easily...…..

Noooooooo. I’ll take N’kosi and WillIams QB cieling over hurts floor any day. He’s basically a safer Rosier which as you can see gets you pulled from the Nc game.

Tua, would you guys welcome him in as a transfer QB?

Just a hypothetical, no Red X's or thumbs downs needed by those of you who are butthurt snowflakes by hypothetical questions on a message board (you know who you are, but if not, go ahead disagree/thumb down a hypothetical question if it will unwrinkle your panties), thanks

• He completes just 30.7 percent of his passes while under pressure.
  • He completes just 33.3 percent of passes more than 20 yards down the field.
  • 80 of his 227 completions were behind the line of scrimmage.
Take that Bama offensive line away and i bet he throws 45% with 15+turnovers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Desperate op seeking attention in this post. Amazing how quality of posts during summer continue to deteriorate.

You have to be, by far, the most negative, dismissive, gloomy, completely USELESS poster on CIS @Hemsleysalmons

You NEVER have anything of value to add to any conversation .....only negative criticisms of what others post.

How horribly pathetic and miserable your life must be, always being a killjoy, always trying to infect others with your negativity, you're the walking embodiment of a "**** in the punchbowl"

What's funny is that with your horrible attitude ....you still wonder why no one gives you change.

I sincerely hope things get better for you because I don't wish misery on anyone and you seem to be suffering for whatever reasons.

On the meantime until it does just leave this site, we like to enjoy ourselves here

Ugly_Hobo.jpg

Last edited:
Hurts is not a good QB. He can't see the field and uses his legs all the time bc he lacks confidence to make throws.

I’d take him..played as a true freshman and strived under all that pressure and expectation at bama..would be a DYNAMIC runner and playmaker IMO..was SEC newcomer of the year..I understand he’s seemingly lost his job..but in the NC game what I saw was bama conservative playcalling almost handcuffing him cause they didn’t trust him (which they prolly had good reason to play it close)..but when they got down and when Tua got in they opened it up. Tua made couple terrible mistakes but also made plays and was allowed to play through the mistakes..but if take this kid in a heartbeat..but i don’t see him even looking here. He wants to play

Advertisement
I wouldn't want a single transfer from the Saban plantation.

Those dudes get off the deer antler and HGH and all of a sudden they are Mr. Glass. Just check out the record of Bama players flaking out in the pros.

I wouldn't want a single transfer from the Saban plantation.

Those dudes get off the deer antler and HGH and all of a sudden they are Mr. Glass. Just check out the record of Bama players flaking out in the pros.
Me either...... I want winners

He struggled badly with Bamas elite receivers and their passing game was the weak link on the team. Only 17 tds 2600 yards passing in 15 games with those receivers? How about no

Why pass when you don't need to?

Bama's first option is to run the ball. That is most teams first option if they have the personel to do it as it not only controls the clock, but is the safest option for moving the ball.

Granted, having a running game like that should make a QB's job easier. The defense is forced to play even in the back or they'll get chewed up on the ground. Bama has seen their success largely in part because they will win one in one battles most of the time.

If he wanted to come here, I would allow it. I have no problem as a coach letting players know that every job is up for grabs. If it bothered anyone he passed up on the depth chart, I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest. My first job is to win, any way I can. You can't beat him out, that's on you and you can try and raise your game or to somewhere that suits you better.

I don't see this ever happening, but the dude is athletic. He would get a shot at QB and if that didn't work out, I would find a spot to use him.

Advertisement
He's a QB from a bygone era. But he's a good, tough, hard-nosed football player. He should be open to moving to another position...he'd likely adapt quickly, do well, and set himself up for a pro career.

He's Michael Robinson, for those that remember him.

Suzy can get it though, always had a thing for her.

For sure. We've had that discussion around here but she's one of the few women on the planet that has somehow become more attractive with age without any obvious plastic surgery.

Talent aside, probably not the best thing from a locker room perspective.

Advertisement
Back