I'll go ahead and start the "rumor"...…... if/when Hurts loses his job to

Only 1 INT though...… and 60%+ completion
That’s nice and all but don’t mean he used his weapons at his disposal to the full extent. Thats the perfect example of why completion percentage can be overrated

Advertisement
That’s nice and all but don’t mean he used his weapons at his disposal to the full extent. Thats the perfect example of why completion percentage can be overrated

I agree, but that QB rating, it was NICEEEEEEEE Brock

Only 1 INT though...… and 60%+ completion

i'm one of the bigger rosier critics here and that's not a comparable stat. put malik behind bama's line and hurts behind ours from the last few years and they'd flip flop. neither are great, but hurts plays behind an nfl line every day.

Advertisement
i'm one of the bigger rosier critics here and that's not a comparable stat. put malik behind bama's line and hurts behind ours from the last few years and they'd flip flop. neither are great, but hurts plays behind an nfl line every day.

I already said as much, this was just a curiosity post. Put you down for a NO?

I already said as much, this was just a curiosity post. Put you down for a NO?

very hard pass. if it was someone like eason or another guy that is a phenomenal talent but lost his job to injury or an even better talent then i'd be all for it, but hurts is a pretty run of the mill running qb.

Hurts is dumb for not transferring... he over there whining now which means he’s been in his feelings since the spring. Bruh the writing was on the wall and yes you’re just now finding out that Saban is a snake so sorry for ya. But what team can u go now and expect to compete for a job unless it’s next season??

This Gooner is the new schtick for the 2018 season that mods will allow lol

Last year Dan Sileo now this guy

Advertisement
Hurts is dumb for not transferring... he over there whining now which means he’s been in his feelings since the spring. Bruh the writing was on the wall and yes you’re just now finding out that Saban is a snake so sorry for ya. But what team can u go now and expect to compete for a job unless it’s next season??

He definitely needs to transfer. Saban may be cold hearted but it’s hard to deny what tua did for that team in the championship game

He definitely needs to transfer. Saban may be cold hearted but it’s hard to deny what tua did for that team in the championship game

He’s being a little girl about it .. how you think Blake Barnett felt when he thought he was handed the job .. it’s always a competiton especially on any championship team

Advertisement
He’s being a little girl about it .. how you think Blake Barnett felt when he thought he was handed the job .. it’s always a competiton especially on any championship team

I mean I agree but he has what, 2 loses in 2 years and was the Offensive MVP of the National Semi-Final? Not saying he's a good QB, but I see why the kid is acting like he did. BUT, he chose to go play for Saban, this can happen

I mean I agree but he has what, 1 loss in 2 years and was the Offensive MVP of the National Semi-Final? Not saying he's a good QB, but I see why the kid is acting like he did. BUT, he chose to go play for Saban, this can happen
Exactly... Saban was being more snakish then he should be about it

Jalen ****ed up. Saban bout to throw him in the processor head first.

Advertisement
I’m not going to lie, I thought about this but agree that he’s too much like Rosier. I would much rather role with the qb room we have now.

Advertisement
Back