ILB Update | Vince Jackson names top schools

i dont really care about kids like this, makes you sound like a 3 year old in a candy store owwe i want this one........ ohh that ones nice .......can i have both pleaseeeee......... i just zone them out til signing day

Advertisement
What did VH3 do to him?

Put this on the interwebz:

886902.jpg

Just tweeted a minute ago (9:20pm on April 16th)

Vincent Jackson Jr.ひ @VMJacksonJr
My thoughts exactly RT "@iwynn77: Only conference I will be playing in, will be the SEC... hands down until a school shows me otherwise."

Lol..... SEC SEC SEC....

Vince I hope you read this

I don't care... Al doesn't either. .... don't scream SEC and you end up riding the bench.. 3 * on rivals... lol way too much mouth.

Advertisement
As AG has said before, it's convenient to go to somewhere that's already a winner. It takes special people to build something.

If he thinks the SEC is best for him, he isn't the type of kid we need. I'm thinking he'd regret it.

Sellout. I can tell you as a temporary Alabama resident, there is NOTHING good about Auburn or the rest of the SEC. If you want to go to Tuscaloosa, get juiced up so your body can defect once you hit the league, only to realize that you got a crap education and have nothing to fall back on but crutches, go for it. The Benji's being flashed in front of you now, are nothing compared to what can have in the long term with a top 50 college education, and the best NFL producing school in the land.

Kid loves the attention. He acts like he doesn't care about rankings and the love from fans but he just tweets stuff to get attention.

lulz at giving an iota of a **** at what this kid says. Dude will troll you till NSD. You are better off just ignoring his tweet and interviews, etc.

Advertisement
Recruiting is amusing. I follow recruiting lightly out of interest of the team's future first but also for some of the entertainment value. One of the things you do when your'e bored-kind of reality show thing. Get disgusted some of the times, like what I see some of the times and shake my head the majority of times.
Like this time.
Hope for the best but never emotionally invested in it.

Lol, isn't this the same kid that got offended when someone on this board called him out for trolling for followers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't care about these STAR kids, find me more kids like Figs with no stars but plays like a star.

We stomp Florida and FSU, then win the ACC and whip up on somebody in a BCS bowl, hopefully in Pasadena then we won't have to recruit at all, just weed out only the best talent that will come begging for a spot.

It's a lot to ask for, but with our offense and if our defense is just middle of the road, it will be tough for any team to outscore us this year.

Advertisement
Back