ILB Update | Vince Jackson names top schools

TexCane

Sophomore
4/16/13: ESPN Recruiting Nation reported today on ILB Vince Jackson's unofficial visits this past weekend to Alabama and Auburn. While at Alabama, Vince received his offer from Coach Saban. Upon returning home, Jackson had this to say...

“Those two kind of stand out amongst the schools that I’ve been to,” Jackson said. “I like schools like Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M and Oregon, but I don’t really have a top group.”

Jackson has also been to both Miami and South Florida and says his next trip will likely be to Florida State."

Tex

Last edited:
Advertisement
Told you this kid is a troll ( Vince if you are reading this I am a Gator fan dont blame it on the Canes. It was also hilarious what VH3 did to you)

Advertisement
The more this guy tweets or speaks I think Miami should just end the relationship if there is one. I know he's young but did he not understand the significance of recruits clowning us last year?

You shouldnt resort to name calling or bashing . its a recruiting site where we communicate. We are all canes fans and I am giving an opinion. So please let's stay on topic

I didn't call you a female, or a *****, or a ****** or sensitive *****. I just told you to quit acting like a female.

Advertisement
I am thinking this is pay back for his boy TJ, getting passively dropped by UM.

I hope I am wrong and he was just miss quoted.

Go Canes

“The SEC is really what I’m leaning towards,” he said. “I like schools outside of the conference like Oregon and FSU and Miami. Right now, the Auburn and Alabama visits kind of set apart from the other visits. They were really nice.

Advertisement
We've learned very little apparently. High profile kids who use social media/twitter the way Jackson does rarely pick us if at all. Talking about how much love they have for Miami while courting every offer and as much attention as they can get from every fanbase in college football. Unless he commits before the season starts(something he said he wanted to do at one point), I don't expect him to sign with us.

Advertisement
Just tweeted a minute ago (9:20pm on April 16th)

Vincent Jackson Jr.ひ @VMJacksonJr
My thoughts exactly RT "@iwynn77: Only conference I will be playing in, will be the SEC... hands down until a school shows me otherwise."

Advertisement
Back