IG: Manny buys Ferrari...

Advertisement
Ferrari. Gold/Diamond Chains. Bikini beaches. Million dollar athletes at camps. All of this to impress a bunch of kids. Manny is holding back no punches to get the players to dethrone those fckers Saban, Dabo that come to Miami or South Florida to steal the best players. I too have questions about his ability to be a HC but I think he gets it. What is he 44/45 yo? At that age, Saban was probably washing jock straps at Kent St and Dabo was still getting his *** beat by Miami or finally over the hurdle of making Miami his biitch after being ours...Manny is in a good spot to ascend to their level than those two I think at this stage in their lives.
Why is this FM continually allowed by the Mods to make the same post over and over an over again. Everybody knows he is a TROLL. Where are the ******* MODS?

Are we suppose to be impressed ? Not sure what you trying to accomplish but who gives a hoot. Just get the Canes back on track on winning.

I think...😂 Dude telling Dabo, Saban, Gtfoh....

If that's coach diaz car, im just hoping that's not him who filmed it and put it online, that would be the ultimate in stupidity for him as an unproven headcoach. Nobody cares about a 6 & 7 first time headcoach and what he's driving. In fact who cares about what any headcoach or coach is driving. If the headcoach posted this, than that would make him the ultimate problem of the culture he keeps talking about and he would have no room to talk. He's a sub 500 headcoach, is this car suppose to be a distraction from that fact. The good news about that car is, if coach diaz keeps phucking, once he gets fired, he'll be able to GTFOH fast as *****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely the last one.

:)
I would have won the bet then
download.jpg

Advertisement
Have you seen Saban's Mercedes van? He can carry all the recruits in there. And have a party. And strippers.

Real power is having a room full of guys like this and a 100 more outside throwing money at your program.

All the flash may impresses a few teenagers but guys like these all over the state are buying better recruits.

Advertisement
Yeah, this OP wants us all to relive his glory days
It's probably the first time he was right about anything, so give him a break, this is a big step. Next week he's going to the next step of his plan for world domination, making his first friend.

Advertisement
Back