IG: Manny buys Ferrari...

Advertisement

El Jefe

Advertisement
Telling Dabo and Saban what???

IF either of those guys put all the bank, and championships they have into that car ....it would break its suspension and flatten ALL four tires.

Those guys have actually won championships. make much more coin, and have earned their reputations for success with years of proven championship results .....as compared to What??

Pump your brakes. There a long way to go before patting anyone here on the back. He still hasn't called his 1st game as an HC

Show me something first .....and then show it to me consistently for many years before comparing Manny with two of the all time greats.

I'd love for him to eventually get there....but as of now ...he's far from being in that group

Telling Dabo and Saban what???

IF either of those guys put all the bank, and championships they have into that car ....it would break its suspension and flatten ALL four tires.

Those guys have actually won championships. make much more coin, and have earned their reputations for success with years of proven championship results .....as compared to What??

Pump your brakes. There a long way to go before patting anyone here on the back. He still hasn't called his 1st game as an HC

Show me something first .....and then show it to me consistently for many years before comparing Manny with two of the all time greats.

I'd love for him to eventually get there....but as of now ...he's far from being in that group

Ferrari. Gold/Diamond Chains. Bikini beaches. Million dollar athletes at camps. All of this to impress a bunch of kids. Manny is holding back no punches to get the players to dethrone those fckers Saban, Dabo that come to Miami or South Florida to steal the best players. I too have questions about his ability to be a HC but I think he gets it. What is he 44/45 yo? At that age, Saban was probably washing jock straps at Kent St and Dabo was still getting his *** beat by Miami or finally over the hurdle of making Miami his biitch after being ours...Manny is in a good spot to ascend to their level than those two I think at this stage in their lives.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ferrari. Gold/Diamond Chains. Bikini beaches. Million dollar athletes at camps. All of this to impress a bunch of kids. Manny is holding back no punches to get the players to dethrone those fckers Saban, Dabo that come to Miami or South Florida to steal the best players. I too have questions about his ability to be a HC but I think he gets it. What is he 44/45 yo? At that age, Saban was probably washing jock straps at Kent St and Dabo was still getting his *** beat by Miami...Manny is in a good spot to ascend to their level than those two I think at this stage in their lives.

Actually in 1995 Saban became head coach at Mich St at the age of 44/45. So if anything Manny is following a similar career timeline as Saban.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Ferrari. Gold/Diamond Chains. Bikini beaches. Million dollar athletes at camps. All of this to impress a bunch of kids. Manny is holding back no punches to get the players to dethrone those fckers Saban, Dabo that come to Miami or South Florida to steal the best players. I too have questions about his ability to be a HC but I think he gets it. What is he 44/45 yo? At that age, Saban was probably washing jock straps at Kent St and Dabo was still getting his *** beat by Miami...Manny is in a good spot to ascend to their level than those two I think at this stage in their lives.

Calm down...Never said he couldn't get there

Just said without having coached a single game I say its premature and presumptuous to compare him with ANY other cosch.

Even more so with two of the all time greats.

I'm a Miami alum, a Cane thru and thru...
But Ive got to be shown something, tangible results BEFORE I annoit ANYONE with greatness ...and that doesn't happen before playing even starting his 1st season.

You want to crown him? Fine that's you

I'll wait for results BEFORE I judge his performance

Last edited:
In 1995 Butch was 43...1st time HC in any capacity, Minus 31 Schollies....I like the timeline Butch put together the next 5yrs....

I agree 100%

Greatness is earned and determined from your actual results ....not given by hope, hype, talk .....or pure speculation.

Show us, show us often and consistently over time with excellent results on the field.....that's what all the great ones do....and that's why they are called GREAT

Advertisement
Zero chance that’s his

He wouldn't be the first guy in Miami to spend a quarter of his salary yearly salary on his vehicle. In fact that would probably make him one of the thriftier guys in Miami.

Only joking, but seriously. If that is his, he bought it used, and it really isn't all that much money. Glad to see him enjoying his money.

Advertisement
Back