If your son was an FBS level recruit

If my son is an elite level recruit, I would recommend he go to a school with an excellent position coach who has a long track record of putting guys in the league and has been at the same school many years. If my son is an average Power 5 recruit, go to Stanford if they will take him. If he is a marginal power 5 recruit, Duke or Northwestern. If football is just a hobby, Harvard.

Advertisement
Any UM fan worth a **** would have one rule:
1. You can go wherever you want as long as it’s UM.

It actually wouldn’t even have to get to the point of making rules or thinking about it because the kid would be so indoctrinated with UM that it would come automatically for him. If it doesn’t you’ve failed as a parent.

Any UM fan worth a **** would have one rule:
1. You can go wherever you want as long as it’s UM.

It actually wouldn’t even have to get to the point of making rules or thinking about it because the kid would be so indoctrinated with UM that it would come automatically for him. If it doesn’t you’ve failed as a parent.
Exactly what I said earlier....UM or Nothing...
As you can see....10yrs later......BOOM

Advertisement
Exactly what I said earlier....UM or Nothing...
As you can see....10yrs later......BOOMView attachment 84247
Most of these dudes on here have no real connection to UM other than kind of liking the football team when we’re good. They don’t understand those who have UM in our blood. There’s no choices in this situation.

Most of these dudes on here have no real connection to UM other than kind of liking the football team when we’re good. They don’t understand those who have UM in our blood. There’s no choices in this situation.
None Chise...by the time my Son was 8...he knew where he wanted to go...There never was any doubt whatsoever...

None Chise...by the time my Son was 8...he knew where he wanted to go...There never was any doubt whatsoever...
That’s because you’re a real man and a leader. Most of the limp-waisted milquetoast wimps down here are spineless, and their kids want nothing to do with following their lead. Their kids smell pvssy on them.

Been there and just did it. All those things you mentioned. I know it might shouldn’t be about coaches because they come and go, but I don’t want my son with just anyone.
You want your kid to be his guy. When your kid succeeds the coach succeeds, and that coach will give him every opportunity to succeed, because he is his guy.

So .......u took the bag huh.

Advertisement
Mg daughter applied and was accepted to FSU ......... pretty sure her and her Mom (Miami grad) viewed this as a practical joke on me

Sh*t wasnt funny

Sign with Miami or you’re no longer my son

I'm one of those that hate anything pertaining to OhioTaint.
But always respected Woody Hayes and especially appreciated former player Chris Spielman's
dad when his son was considering Michigan out of HS.
Check it out.....lol
Too bad the Broward Divas don't have dads like this with regards to UM.

Advertisement
I'm one of those that hate anything pertaining to OhioTaint.
But always respected Woody Hayes and especially appreciated former player Chris Spielman's
dad when his son was considering Michigan out of HS.
Check it out.....lol
Too bad the Broward Divas don't have dads like this with regards to UM.

I met Chris bout 10yrs ago...You couldnt ask for a nicer person...

I love the "U" but I love bags more...

but I'd give the "U" a hometown discount, if they can match 60% on the bag, you can have lil Bleak Jr.
unfortunately as of now @8 years od my son lookin like an FCS croot not an FBS croot

I dont care if my kid decommits, but he only get's to do it once. You never know what happens that might change someone's mind

Besides, the school will gladly push my kid out if they feel they have someone better onboard. It's not just the kids who treat a verbal like just a verbal, including our beloved school here.

Advertisement
I love the "U" but I love bags more...

but I'd give the "U" a hometown discount, if they can match 60% on the bag, you can have lil Bleak Jr.
unfortunately as of now @8 years od my son lookin like an FCS croot not an FBS croot
A Hometown discount??....UMs in the Gables....Not Tallahassee...

Advertisement
Back