If you were "meh" about Jermaine Grace, check this quote...

Advertisement
My only exposure to Thomas and Grace was watching the all star games. I know Thomas is a great player, but watching those games Grace was as impressive if not more impressive than Thomas. Grace is a baller, I am thankful he picked us.

Love the balls Grace showed putting that out there for all to see. Seems like the kind of competitior we need on this team. Can't wait to see him after he packs on some weight.

Advertisement
thuggery is back...lets pray EJ keeps himself in check we would be better just having him and perriman playing every down...

If you look back on my interviews with Grace over the course of this year, there's always been that edge to him. Whether talking about the play of the team, or people saying he's small or soft, he always brought fire and passion to the discussion.

This quote about Matthew Thomas going to Florida State is CLASSIC. And I, for one, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! He wanted to be a Cane. He wants to bring back the swag and win at home with his good friends Malcolm and Tracy and Duke and Deon. And, he's a GREAT player. What more could you want?

As far as Alex Collins, I said in my recap that things got chippy between he and Grace in the playoffs each of the last 2 years. Not saying that Grace potentially being his teammate drove Collins away, but it wouldn't surprise me if he thought about it for a second.

If you look back on my interviews with Grace over the course of this year, there's always been that edge to him. Whether talking about the play of the team, or people saying he's small or soft, he always brought fire and passion to the discussion.

This quote about Matthew Thomas going to Florida State is CLASSIC. And I, for one, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! He wanted to be a Cane. He wants to bring back the swag and win at home with his good friends Malcolm and Tracy and Duke and Deon. And, he's a GREAT player. What more could you want?

As far as Alex Collins, I said in my recap that things got chippy between he and Grace in the playoffs each of the last 2 years. Not saying that Grace potentially being his teammate drove Collins away, but it wouldn't surprise me if he thought about it for a second.

Hope we get to play Arkansas during his time here so he can get a few more shots in on Collins.

Advertisement
Jermaine Looks more fluid in his tapes then Thomas. This defensive class that we just got is going to put us back on the map every team should take notice

This right here!

Our boys are angry! They're hungry and they have a chip on their shoulders. I'm sure they've heard enough **** the last few days about how this class is underwhelming and a dissapointment because of who we didn't get. These boys that signed up to be a hurricane want it badly. Maybe almost as badly as golden wants it. Us against the world! #istandwiththeu

There is absolutely no sunshine in this class. Can't wait to see grace, coley, burns, carter, killastan, Olsen, aqm, sandman, bond, figs, gall, and everyone else in this class over the next few years.

Advertisement
So umm....y'all realize this quote isn't real, right?

Yeah I was beginning to wonder because I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Guy on twitter said it came from a Rivals article but I can't find it. If it does exist someone please provide a link to it. Not ready to debunk the quote just yet.

Advertisement
Just as none of []_[]s better not call him '6' anymore, so does Thomas never should rep the 305 again for picking the enemy. Jermaine Grace is the Miami type of LB/player we need on this team b/c he wants to be here.

So umm....y'all realize this quote isn't real, right?

Yeah I was beginning to wonder because I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Guy on twitter said it came from a Rivals article but I can't find it. If it does exist someone please provide a link to it. Not ready to debunk the quote just yet.

It doesn't exist. Trust me. I have sources.

Advertisement
Back