If you were "meh" about Jermaine Grace, check this quote...

Cash

Emperor
Premium
In reference to Matthew Thomas:

"Hey im sure he did whats best for his future and I cant blame him. I wouldnt wanna compete against me either"

Lol love it! There are some throwbacks in this class for sure!

Advertisement
In reference to Matthew Thomas:

"Hey im sure he did whats best for his future and I cant blame him. I wouldnt wanna compete against me either"

Lol love it! There are some throwbacks in this class for sure!

one word describes the mentality of this class

gutta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awwwww ****ttttt. Jermaine's got that edge to em, and you know he has a chip on his shoulder now from all this 6 nonsense. Hope Grace has a great career here in Miami

Awwwww ****ttttt. Jermaine's got that edge to em, and you know he has a chip on his shoulder now from all this 6 nonsense. Hope Grace has a great career here in Miami

WARNING

Calling him six will get you negged next time.

FINAL WARNING

Sometimes I wonder if Alex Collins may have decided not to come here bcuz he got word his nemesis was coming to the U. jermaine shut him down in the playoffs this year and it got real chippy. Just ask Mr. Underwood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** was 'meh' on Jermaine Grace?

Who?

Well what draw would there been to look at this quote blah... It's called a hook and it worked lol. There better not have been any "Meh" from anyone!

how could you be 'meh' on this kid? he's a flat out baller. beast i've been high on him from day one.

Advertisement
Back