If You Ain't Cryin', Then You Ain't Tryin!

The Herd's verdict has been handed down concerning today's early signing period... Oh, the humanity, avert your eyes, the world has come to an end, and it's Mark Richt's fault!!!

Some are saying this is UM's worst recruiting class EVER, which is the winner of the annual 'Sergeant Schultz; I Know Nothing Award!'

The Herd's constant predictions of doom & gloom make some of Nostradamus' predictions to be rosy and uplifting.

My apologies for the interruption as I feel terrible that you've taken the time to read this when you could have been doing even more...HATIN' !!

So reality is an issue?

Sorry to bust ur bubble, but Harry Potter is fictional.
Santa Clause ain’t real.
The tooth fairy didn’t leave u any money as a kid.
Unicorns don’t hop over rainbows to dap up the Leprechaun at the end of that rainbow sitting on a pot of gold.
Richt is no longer a good coach.

Reality hurts.

See “The Herd” deal in reality. The sad thing w slurpers, like urself, is that u set urself up for disappointment every year. Yeah, before I started calling out the bull chit, I used to make excuses, but excuses are tools of the incompetent which create monuments
of nothingness. Those who specialize in them
are seldom good in anything.

So by you and your cohorts continuing to excuse the pure incompetency of these so-called leaders of this beloved football program, you are now a part of the problem by perpetuating this “nothingness” that continues to plague Miami. So u can take this thread along w all your other nut gargling post and fck off, ya bih.

Advertisement
So reality is an issue?

Sorry to bust ur bubble, but Harry Potter is fictional.
Santa Clause ain’t real.
The tooth fairy didn’t leave u any money as a kid.
Unicorns don’t hop over rainbows to dap up the Leprechaun at the end of that rainbow sitting on a pot of gold.
Richt is no longer a good coach.

Reality hurts.

See “The Herd” deal in reality. The sad thing w slurpers, like urself, is that u set urself up for disappointment every year. Yeah, before I started calling out the bull chit, I used to make excuses, but excuses are tools of the incompetent which create monuments
of nothingness. Those who specialize in them
are seldom good in anything.

So by you and your cohorts continuing to excuse the pure incompetency of these so-called leaders of this beloved football program, you are now a part of the problem by perpetuating this “nothingness” that continues to plague Miami. So u can take this thread along w all your other nut gargling post and fck off, ya bih.

You and your ignorant ilk played a major role in today's recruiting results. You and your confederacy of dunces have not one clue as to the University of Miami football program, which points to just how damaging you fools have been to the program. Sadly, in today's social media world even those who make the most ignorant and shallow comments are taken seriously. The most glaring obstacle blocking UM from reclaiming its former glory is the Mob who lives and breathes to see which moron can out hate the other moron. The redundancy of your nonsense should be a criminal offense, but the bright side is that it offers a teaching moment where parents can point to your kind and say to their kids, you keep talking like that and you'll end up like that loser.

You and your ignorant ilk played a major role in today's recruiting results. You and your confederacy of dunces have not one clue as to the University of Miami football program, which points to just how damaging you fools have been to the program. Sadly, in today's social media world even those who make the most ignorant and shallow comments are taken seriously. The most glaring obstacle blocking UM from reclaiming its former glory is the Mob who lives and breathes to see which moron can out hate the other moron. The redundancy of your nonsense should be a criminal offense, but the bright side is that it offers a teaching moment where parents can point to your kind and say to their kids, you keep talking like that and you'll end up like that loser.

U might be the dumbest porster on this board. U fairy tale, reading rainbow dunce! Kids can give two fcks about u, two fcks about me, and two fcks about fans. They care about WHO IN THE FCK will get them to the next level, u dumb fck. NO BODY wants to play for an incompetent coach who does chit but wiggles his fingers and steal money from this school by not adjusting chit!

Did JT4 leave b/c of the fans? Did Gus transfer b/c of the fans? Is Jarren transferring b/c of the fans? Are underqualified Jrs leaving early b/c of the fans? Did Chick it live up to the hype b/c of the fans? Did MAR decide not to come here b/c of the fans? Dummy, get a fck’n clue. Kids nor their parents want to play for LOSERS!

U actually thought us fans caused kids to choose other schools??! NOW IVE HEARD EVERYTHING! LMAO! U and Mark Richt gotta be two of the most delusional, out of tune jack asses I’ve ever seen.

I told u numbnuts what was going to happen if we lost to LSU. Ni99a we just lost 3 in a row prior to!! Did u not see the reaction on Twitter by the recruits?! Oh, wait?! But it’s our fault we lost to LSU, huh?

OK, bet; I told u what was going to happen, at the beginning of the season, if we go on another long losing streak. Why? B/C KIDS DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR LOSERS! We’ve been negatively recruited against since 2005. I told ya’ll what other schools were saying about Richt and that came straight from recruits I personally know. The only way this class was going to pop was a good season, NOT b/c of fans.

Man, how tf ur not band yet is beyond me. Holy-Chit, imma sticky this post. Lol. Fans are the reasons kids didn’t come here. Not the three 4 game losing streak. Not b/c we don’t have a competent QB. Not b/c this staph barely kept communication up w kids. Not b/c Diaz left. Not b/c we can’t crack 30 points to save our lives. Nope! It’s due to the fans. LMAO! Man if u don’t take ur future Depends wearing, knee brace having *** somewhere and sit down....

1545271781753.png

“Rickt good. Yer part of da herd.”

Advertisement
U might be the dumbest porster on this board. U fairy tale, reading rainbow dunce! Kids can give two fcks about u, two fcks about me, and two fcks about fans. They care about WHO IN THE FCK will get them to the next level, u dumb fck. NO BODY wants to play for an incompetent coach who does chit but wiggles his fingers and steal money from this school by not adjusting chit!

Did JT4 leave b/c of the fans? Did Gus transfer b/c of the fans? Is Jarren transferring b/c of the fans? Are underqualified Jrs leaving early b/c of the fans? Did Chick it live up to the hype b/c of the fans? Did MAR decide not to come here b/c of the fans? Dummy, get a fck’n clue. Kids nor their parents want to play for LOSERS!

U actually thought us fans caused kids to choose other schools??! NOW IVE HEARD EVERYTHING! LMAO! U and Mark Richt gotta be two of the most delusional, out of tune jack asses I’ve ever seen.

I told u numbnuts what was going to happen if we lost to LSU. Ni99a we just lost 3 in a row prior to!! Did u not see the reaction on Twitter by the recruits?! Oh, wait?! But it’s our fault we lost to LSU, huh?

OK, bet; I told u what was going to happen, at the beginning of the season, if we go on another long losing streak. Why? B/C KIDS DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR LOSERS! We’ve been negatively recruited against since 2005. I told ya’ll what other schools were saying about Richt and that came straight from recruits I personally know. The only way this class was going to pop was a good season, NOT b/c of fans.

Man, how tf ur not band yet is beyond me. Holy-Chit, imma sticky this post. Lol. Fans are the reasons kids didn’t come here. Not the three 4 game losing streak. Not b/c we don’t have a competent QB. Not b/c this staph barely kept communication up w kids. Not b/c Diaz left. Not b/c we can’t crack 30 points to save our lives. Nope! It’s due to the fans. LMAO! Man if u don’t take ur future Depends wearing, knee brace having *** somewhere and sit down....

Hey Einstein, you do see I joined in 2013.....
:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

It's a **** shame you didn't join in the '70s, because today you could be promoting Chuck Forman for the Heisman. Wait! I've got it...Rosier4heisman!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back