If You Ain't Cryin', Then You Ain't Tryin!

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
The Herd's verdict has been handed down concerning today's early signing period... Oh, the humanity, avert your eyes, the world has come to an end, and it's Mark Richt's fault!!!

Some are saying this is UM's worst recruiting class EVER, which is the winner of the annual 'Sergeant Schultz; I Know Nothing Award!'

The Herd's constant predictions of doom & gloom make some of Nostradamus' predictions to be rosy and uplifting.

My apologies for the interruption as I feel terrible that you've taken the time to read this when you could have been doing even more...HATIN' !!

Advertisement
Earny, I think the board could use some hope. Maybe a breakdown of why recruiting isn’t all that important is in order?

The Herd's verdict has been handed down concerning today's early signing period... Oh, the humanity, avert your eyes, the world has come to an end, and it's Mark Richt's fault!!!

Some are saying this is UM's worst recruiting class EVER, which is the winner of the annual 'Sergeant Schultz; I Know Nothing Award!'

The Herd's constant predictions of doom & gloom make some of Nostradamus' predictions to be rosy and uplifting.

My apologies for the interruption as I feel terrible that you've taken the time to read this when you could have been doing even more...HATIN' !!
You’re right man why would it be Richts fault our recruiting class is ranked below Minnesota and Purdue....it’s nto like he’s the head coach or is getting paid to do this

Advertisement
You’re right man why would it be Richts fault our recruiting class is ranked below Minnesota and Purdue....it’s nto like he’s the head coach or is getting paid to do this

Not trying to be a know it all, but I am pretty sure Mark Richt is the head coach of the Miami Hurricanes football team.

Now, if I were trying to be a know it all I would be lecturing you how today's recruiting class will pan out, but that would be a form of space age stupidity to pretend I can predict the future.

It's okay. Maybe Mork can pray for national titles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
recruiting humor.jpg

This reminds me of a friend of mine down on his luck needing a vehicle this bdeacon told him he had several cars to choose from told him ill give the car now when you get on your feet I expect a down payment and monthly payments as well.so I go with my friend there some nice looking olds,cadillacs etc.upon inspection several had shrubbery growing up through the floor board some didn't have seats,motors and transmissions.this cmr coaching circus recruiting cycle made me think of this story.

Advertisement
Back