If You Ain't Cryin', Then You Ain't Tryin!

I’m SURE the constant mega-bashing and trashing of certain players, recruits, coaches, staff, and athletic department has absolutely nothing to do with some recruits choosing other schools.

FSU and others with losing records and dubious coaching performances seem to be getting more than their fair share of decent recruits though. Maybe it’s the banners? Oh no, Recruits love those and if it’s close between Miami and some no-banners school, surely gloom-and-doom haters like many in this forum must be a huge attraction!

Advertisement
The Herd's verdict has been handed down concerning today's early signing period... Oh, the humanity, avert your eyes, the world has come to an end, and it's Mark Richt's fault!!!

Some are saying this is UM's worst recruiting class EVER, which is the winner of the annual 'Sergeant Schultz; I Know Nothing Award!'

The Herd's constant predictions of doom & gloom make some of Nostradamus' predictions to be rosy and uplifting.

My apologies for the interruption as I feel terrible that you've taken the time to read this when you could have been doing even more...HATIN' !!
NEGGED

What’s funny about these post is that everyone knows what he is all about.

He is like that poker player that keeps betting hoping to convince everyone that he is not bluffing even though we all saw that all he is holding nothing but a 2 and a 7. We just keep calling he just keeps betting.

Then he decides to go all in, knowing full well he is not going to win, but can’t stop himself.

It really would be sad if not so funny.

The Herd's verdict has been handed down concerning today's early signing period... Oh, the humanity, avert your eyes, the world has come to an end, and it's Mark Richt's fault!!!

Some are saying this is UM's worst recruiting class EVER, which is the winner of the annual 'Sergeant Schultz; I Know Nothing Award!'

The Herd's constant predictions of doom & gloom make some of Nostradamus' predictions to be rosy and uplifting.

My apologies for the interruption as I feel terrible that you've taken the time to read this when you could have been doing even more...HATIN' !!
Any other comments you would like to add?

Advertisement
I’m SURE the constant mega-bashing and trashing of certain players, recruits, coaches, staff, and athletic department has absolutely nothing to do with some recruits choosing other schools.

FSU and others with losing records and dubious coaching performances seem to be getting more than their fair share of decent recruits though. Maybe it’s the banners? Oh no, Recruits love those and if it’s close between Miami and some no-banners school, surely gloom-and-doom haters like many in this forum must be a huge attraction!
It's been a pretty horrible day and might be another horrible (or worse) year ahead.

I don't disagree that unsupportive even rude and nasty fans and posters don't add to the "ambiance" here in Miami that might make a recruit think twice about joining up.

But look at this mess. The Offense, the QB situation, now Jarren leaving, Haselwood saying No Way Baby, Kosi etched in stone as "The Future"... And Junior going to be OC and call the plays? And much much more. Ya can't blame the fans for this mess. And the Mess is what turns recruits away most.

Any other comments you would like to add?

Yes, when you get on the scale if it reads three hundred pounds plus, never wear corduroy pants as the static electricity that your thighs rubbing together will produce may shock you back into reality, which is a guaranteed expulsion from the Herd.

I’m SURE the constant mega-bashing and trashing of certain players, recruits, coaches, staff, and the athletic department has absolutely nothing to do with some recruits choosing other schools.

Now you've gone and done it! The Herd does not look kindly upon those that give them the credit they so richly deserve. It is their sworn duty to slam and ridicule every single aspect of the UM football program.

Just yesterday one of their brilliant members cautioned his fellow Herd teammates not to be fooled if next year the Canes win 10 or more games, as the year after that Mark Richt will deliver a losing season. That's right, that genius is claiming 2019 will be potentially great, but 2020 will be a disaster, thus don't stop ridiculing the program.

Advertisement
Best storyteller of the year!

A pictorial....

20181202_211307.jpg

Advertisement
Now you've gone and done it! The Herd does not look kindly upon those that give them the credit they so richly deserve. It is their sworn duty to slam and ridicule every single aspect of the UM football program.

Just yesterday one of their brilliant members cautioned his fellow Herd teammates not to be fooled if next year the Canes win 10 or more games, as the year after that Mark Richt will deliver a losing season. That's right, that genius is claiming 2019 will be potentially great, but 2020 will be a disaster, thus don't stop ridiculing the program.
Yea imma agree w u on this one Earn, that was pretty bad. I think we herd members may need to approve posts before they go live.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Obviously you haven’t perused any of the other under performing teams’ boards. Miami isn’t unique in that regard.

What is unique tho is Miami refusing to address any of its issues. Issues thatve been going on for 3 seasons.

Advertisement
It's ok I'm sure the recruiting classes will all pan out... Since you seem to be fine with 7 win seasons

Advertisement
Back